𝐓𝐰𝐨.

|Ah'neko|📍ote arena9:30 pm/gym________________

|Ah'neko|
📍ote arena
9:30 pm/gym
________________

The game just got finished and rwe won. We got up from our seats and got off the bleachers. We weren't gonna go straight home only because we been in the house all day.

While we're leaving I heard a familiar voice say "YO". Promise, Taylor and I all looked back, seeing three boys walk towards us.

"Good game" I complimented. "Thanks" he smiled. "So you gon introduce us to ya friends or not? Taylor mugged me.

I mugged her back before speaking. "Melo this is Taylor and promise, promise and Taylor. this is melo" I pointed.

"And you two are?" Promise asked in a nasty ghetto ass tone.

"Nelson and cam" they introduced. "We was just finna go out to eat, yall tryna slide?" Melo invited.

I looked at promise and Taylor and they nodded. "Alright I'll let my mom know on the way." I said.

He nodded and walked towards me. "Aight let's go" he said to everyone as he put his arms around me.

Instant butterflies from a nigga I don't even know. We walked out the stadium
_____________________
📍Park
10:34 pm.
We get done eating at chilis and we were now walking around the block. "Do y'all do this on a regular" Taylor asked.

Nelson shrugged. "We do it whenever" he answered. I raised my eyebrow and laughed because that was the dumbest answer I've ever heard.

We came across a park and we went towards it. We sat at the tables. "Last one on the swing gotta smell cams shoe" Nelson said as him, cam, Taylor, and promise ran to the swings.

It was just me and melo alone at the tables. I felt his eyes burning in my body. "You're very pretty" he complimented. I smiled. "Thank you".

"You know that's me telling you that I find you very very attractive?" He raised a brow before smirking.

I nodded. "You seem quiet." He said. "And you seem nonchalant but very energetic" I looked up from my phone and looked at him, seeing him already looking at me.

We were sitting across from each other , so he decided to come sit next to me. After sitting next to me, he just got on his phone. So I got on mines.

I seen him look up from his phone. "I prefer this" he said before lifting me up by my waist and putting me in his lap.

I was literally going crazy in my head. Literally fighting and yelling at myself in my head.

He smiled at me before going back on his phone. "Ohhhhh shittt" I heard them say. I looked over at them and seen them recording.

Melo looked at them and smiled after he put his arms around my waist.

We was chilling in that position for a while on our phones, while they were playing like little kids. Melo's grip around my waist got a lil tighter but I wasn't bothered.

The rest of em came over to where we were and sat at the table. "We should head to cam house" Nelson suggested.

I shrugged. "I'm down" I said as promise and Taylor agreed.

We got up from the table and started walking to cams car.

______________________