𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

|Ah'neko|📍Cams house12:07/ living room

|Ah'neko|
📍Cams house
12:07/ living room

_________________________

I told my mom that I was spending a night at a friends house because cam wanted us to have a sleepover.

We all took showers and shit before we got here but we still bought bags just in case.

"We should do a talent show on live" melo suggested. We agreed. Melo opened his phone and went to instagram live.

"Yo yo" he greeted as viewers started joining in. "Aight so tonight, we doing a talent show" Nelson took over.

Melo set the phone up so we can all can be seen. He told me to get up and I got up, but then he placed me on his lap. "Alright so who's first?" Cam asked searching through the join request.

While I was on my phone waiting for someone to pop up , Melo gently grabbed my face with his fingers and looked at me.

"You okay?" He asked making serious eye contact. I nodded. "You sure?" He asked for confirmation. I nodded and chuckled. He smiled and let my face go.

"Alright what's your name and what's your talent?" Cam asked the contestant.

"I'm Jayla and I'm going to be singing" she said.

"Alright let's see what you got" Nelson said.

She set up her camera so we can see her face and she had her remote putting on something.

She put her remote down, the instrumental was playing Keisha Cole- love.

I'm thinking she finna eat. But once she started singing man, cam kicked her ass right off.

"My finger slipped" cam said. "Next" he continued. We all laughed. Cam started reading comments. "Add me add me add me. Every time I add you motherfers, YALL decline" he said so irritated.

He finally added someone else. I had a bladder so I got up. Melo grabbed my hand and asked where I was going. "I'm just going to the bathroom" I
chuckled.

"I'm coming with you" he said getting up and holding my hand. We walked away out of the living room, into the long and narrow ass hallway.

We made it to the bathroom and I went it.

After I finished doing my business, I walked out the bathroom, seeing Melo standing there. "You didn't have to wait Melo" I said.

"I wanted to" he said before grabbing my hand so we can go sit back down. We went back in the living room seeing everyone chilling. Melo phone was on the pillow so I guess they stopped the talent show.

"Yeah well I'm tired so I'm going to sleep. Don't try no bullshit" promise said getting comfortable.

I was tired too so I laid on the palette on the floor. "What you doing? Get up" he pulled me up so he could lay down then laying me on his chest.  

It was silent, everyone was asleep and me and Melo were up. He picked up my hand and locked it with his.

"Night neko"

"Night Melo."
__________________________