𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞.

|Ah'neko|📍Ah'Neko's home7:54 pm/ Bedroom________________________I was currently in my bedroom with Melo

|Ah'neko|
📍Ah'Neko's home
7:54 pm/ Bedroom
________________________
I was currently in my bedroom with Melo. That might seem surprising. I wanted to invite him over because my mom works mad late and I didn't wanna be lonely.

And yes he's spending the night.

He was currently playing my ps4, while I was on my bed watching YouTube.

Melo decided to get on live and interact with supporters. "Wsp wsp" he greeted.

My phone was dying so I needed my charger. But I remembered that I left it on my game.

I got up to go get my charger I left on my ps4. I was standing next to melo now and he pulled me in his lap.

"Melooo" I whined. "Yes ma?" He said. I didn't know what else to say. Him calling me ma just makes me melt. So I decided to stay in his lap and charge my phone from there.

I leaned forward to look at his phone to read comments.

@monarchy.okay: Omg she's so pretty 😍
@User12488680044: this a pop out 👀!?
@asiafromstateatl: why she all up on my man like that?

I laughed at the comments. I got on my phone and opened TikTok. "Mama, can you grab my Gatorade off your dresser please?" He asked. I nodded getting up from his lap walking to my desk picking up his drink.

I walked back to him sitting on his lap. He tried grabbing it but I snatched away cause I wanted some.

"Ma give me my drink" he laughed. "Wait nigga" I said smartly. "What you say?" He smirked. "I said wait nigga" I repeated.

He paused the game , putting the controller down and grabbed my neck. "Can you repeat that one more time?" He smiled. He was holding eye contact but I couldn't do it so I looked away and giggled as he gently let my neck go.

I gave him his drink and got back on TikTok. "Alright live I'm finna hop off" he said before ending it. I scrolled through TikTok until I came across an edit with me and melo. It was when he was helping me at the court that day.

"Send me that" he said. "Boy why you in my phone" I chuckled. "Girl bye" his sassy ass said.

"You so sassy" I laughed causing him to laugh. "Come on let's watch a movie" he suggested, turning on Netflix on the game.

I got off his lap and went to my bed. He put on bird box and flopped on my bed. "Now you know damn well melo" I looked at him crazy.

He just kissed his teeth and got comfortable. He pulled me over to his chest while he watched the movie.

He played with my fingers while I was watching the movie. "Neko" he called. "Hmm?" I responded.

"I enjoy being with you" he stated. "Me too" I smiled. "Ma look at me." He said as I looked up at him.

He put his hand on my cheek, caressing it with his thumb. "I'm serious. I never want us to split." He said.

Hearing those words actually hit me. I've never heard that before. "Me either melo" I said smiling.

We sat there and made eye contact for a while and I'm surprised I held it for this long.

He gently used his index finger to pull my face up closer to his face. And next thing I know , he made the first move.
______________________