𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

|Ah'neko|📍chipotle 12:45/table________________________We were all currently at chipotle, just chilling because we had nothing else to do

|Ah'neko|
📍chipotle
12:45/table
________________________
We were all currently at chipotle, just chilling because we had nothing else to do.

"So I heard from a lil birdie" cam started talking. "That you two" he pointed at me and melo. "Was Finna get it on" he said making Nelson look away laughing.

I looked towards Nelson and squinted my eyes at him. "Nah we wasn't finna fuck, we was just making out" melo cleared the air.

"Y'all are giving very much friends with benefits" promise said chewing her gum like it's a long lasting flavor.

"Glad someone brought it up" melo said. I side eyed him like he was crazy. We are friends like what?

"I want everyone at my house tonight cause I want to do a sleep over" he smiled. We all agreed.

A couple minutes passed and we decided that we wanted to order some food from chipotle. We were then all on our phones watching TikTok, YouTube or on instagram.

"Damn , fans going crazy with the melo and neko edits" Nelson laughed showing us a edit where we were all live that night doing a talent show and I was on melo's lap and he was holding my face talking to me. And some other clips.

I started smiling because it was cute. "Send me that through TikTok" I said and he nodded. I wanted to like and comment because it was adorable.

"Here you guys go, have a great day!" The employee said.

We all grabbed our take out bags and got up to leave out.
_________________________
📍Monica's home
5:32 pm /living room.

We were all in the living room listening to music and playing the game. We decided to match with our partner. Promise and Nelson, Taylor and cam, and me and melo.

"Alright yall" melo said. "So I wanna say some" he smiled. We all looked at him, catching his attention. "So as cam and Nelson know, I haven't been in a relationship since my last break up." He said while they nodded.

"And I think I've found someone who actually completes me. She's just like me. I love everything about her" he said. I'm looking at everyone and they asses was staring at me.

I was confused on what was happening. "Ah'neko Blair" he said holding his hand out for me to get up. I grabbed his hand and stood up in front of him.

"I feel like if I didn't meet you, I would've been out on the streets chasing hoes" he said. Cam kissed his teeth.

"Nigga you know yo damn momma would have not like that happen" he laughed. Melo grinned and rolled his eyes.

"Anyway what I'm saying is, that I'm so happy I found my perfect girl. My perfect match. So Ah'neko, I would love to take our friendship to another level, and I want you to be my girlfriend" he said.

The room was filled with gasp. My eyes literally widen and started to get teary. He looked worried because I was taking too long to answer but I finally spoke.

"Yes melo I will!!" I yelled, giving him a hug. Everyone else started jumping and yelling. Even Monica and melo two siblings came in the living room yelling and hollering.

"You compliment my son so well" Monica whispered in my ear. I smiled and gave her a hug.

_________________________
📍Monica's home
10:45/ melo's room

Me and my mannnn was chilling in his room. We were watching a movie but I got bored of it. "Can we do TikToks?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Mines or no?" He's asked. I pointed at his. I didn't feel like getting my phone off the dresser, his was closer.

"Alright I found one come one" he said. We stood up and he was behind me and I was infront.

The video starts with me holding the phone and slowly bringing it up a little higher. Then he grabs the phone and I then turn around to give him a hug.

It finishes and we watch the video. It was so cute. He posted it and the caption says "she said yes 🥰".

We did a couple more TikTok's that were going in drafts. Even the good ones were in the drafts.

Before we went to sleep, we decided to go to his body mirror and take a picture together. We then get into the bed and he puts his phone away then unpaused the movie.

I laid on his chest and watched the movie till I fell I asleep. I heard cute little snores coming from above my head, hinting me tht he fell asleep.

My eyes got droopy and that's when I fell asleep.

_________________________

~the mirror pic~