𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

|Ah'neko|📍Neko's home8:30 pm

|Ah'neko|
📍Neko's home
8:30 pm.
________________________
We were all in my room getting ready for a concert. We as in my besties. Melo heard rod wave was coming to Atlanta and you know he wanted to go. So he invited all of us to go with him.

I was already done with myself. I was waiting on these hoes to get ready. "Y'all melo and them on the way come on now." I rolled my eyes grabbing my purse. "Alright hold on" tay put her finishing touches on.

We all headed downstairs seeing my mom on the couch. "Have fun y'all" she said waving at us. I blew her a kiss and opened the door. We walked out seeing the boys outside. Promise shut the door while as me and tay walk up to the car.

We got in and I sat in the back with melo, tay, cam and Nelson in the middle. And Rodney and promise in the front. "Alright y'all ready?!" Rodney asked.

We all said yeah as he pulled off. We were all talking, making TikTok's and listening to music.

"You look good mama" Melo complimented. I smiled and thanked him. He opened TikTok and went to his saved audios. He clicked on the 'all mine' audio by Brent faiyaz.

He clicked on it showing the camera. He clicked on the flashlight so we can be seen. He then pressed record and started showing the camera to me as we both sung the lyrics.

After the video finished he smiled at the video. He looked at it for a while. "Melo post the damn video" cam said sounding annoyed. Melo kissed his teeth and clicked Next. He put the caption as Girl of my dreams causing me to smile.

He posted the video and continued to scroll on TikTok. "Someone play some hype shit." Nelson said bored as ever. Rodney got on his phone at the red light and typed some in.

"This for the ladies" he said as trust and believe by Keyshia Cole started playing.

"OHHH KAY" Tay yelled as the boys kissed their teeth's.

"TRUST AND BELIEVE MEEEEE SHE'LL NEVER BEE MEE" we sung. "Alright YALL singing this a lil too hard while y'all niggas in the car" Rodney turned it off. We sighed and promise slapped his arm.

He typed some in and started playing some. What's on your mind by k camp played. "Some chill before y'all get hyped ya know" he said laughing.
...
We pulled up to State Farm arena where rod was performing. we got floor tickets so we can see better. It was mad people there. My social anxiety was kicking in like real bad.

Melo noticed me getting nervous and held my hand. We walked up to the entrance and showed them our tickets one by one. We was given a wrist band then we were let in.