𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫.

|Ah'Neko|📍ote arena1:15 pm/gym

|Ah'Neko|
📍ote arena
1:15 pm/gym

______________________
The boys invited us to their practice today and we decided to come. We were currently sitting on the bleachers chatting shit up.

"So what's going on with you and romelo bae??" Tay asked. I was blushing of course. "Nothinggg... yet" I said.

"She said yet, yall planning some?" Promise asked. I shook my head and laughed. I looked at Melo and he looked at me and smirked.

He had the ball in his hand. He looked at it before throwing it on the floor and running after it, jumping and catching it in the air then dunking it.

Everyone in the stadium went crazy. He was just smiling. He looked at me and waved me over. I looked around to see if he was talking to me.

He stood there looking at me dumb. "Y'all hold my stuff" I said as they nodded. I went down the bleachers going on the gym floor.

I went towards him and stood in front of him. "I wanna teach you to ball" he said which made my eyes widen.

"Boy I can't do that anymore" I chuckled.

"Come on ma lemme help you get back into playing ball again" he said. I sighed.

He looked at me biting his lip, doing the triangle method. "Alright fine" I chuckled.

He smiled and ran to get a ball. "Aight, so ima reteach you basics first." He said holding the ball. "We gon go from the free throw, to a two, then a three. Got it?" He asked. I nodded.

We walked towards the free throw line and stood there. Melo threw the first shot and made it.

He went to go get the ball and gave it to me. I didn't know how to handle a basketball. Like at all. Only because I haven't played in years.

"Lemme show you how to handle it" he laughed. "It ain't funny" I laughed. He got in front of me and Angled the ball in my hand.

He then got behind me and angled my body. "Alright ma, now shoot it" he said.

I shot it and I made it. I was too damn happy.

"Not bad ma, let's do two pointer though" he said as we scooted back. We were at the line and he shot first. And of course made it.

"Alright pretty boy" I said positioning my body. I threw it and made it. "Ohhh okk" he ran after the ball.

"YEAH BEST" my friends cheered on. We moved on to the three pointer line. Melo went first and made it. "Showing off?" I snickered.

"For you" he licked his lips.

I positioned my body and bounced the ball a couple of times. I threw it and...

"DAMNNNN" The court screamed. Melo was even surprised. He literally picked me up by my legs and hung me over his shoulders.

I was just so happy. He put me back down and looked at me. "I'm proud of you, you gotta come to practice more so I can reteach you more moves" he said dribbling the ball under his leg and behind his back.

I giggled while watching him. He stopped and stood up and smiled while looking behind me. "Come here" he said putting his arm around my waist.

I was confused on what he was doing until I looked up and seen who he was taking me to.

"Wassup boy" Monica greeted. "Hey, I want you to meet Ah'Neko" he introduced.

My heart was racing because I'm a big ass fan girl over old R&B artist, she's one of them.

"S-sorry, hi it's nice to meet you" I said In a shaky voice. "Hey baby nice to meet you to, romelo has told me so much about you" she smiled.

"Alright ma, come on neko" he chuckled as we walked away.

"Ready for a 1v1?" He stood infront of me dribbling the ball while.

"Are you ready for a 1v1" I repeated his question. He chuckled, biting his lip before checking up with me.
__________________________