Intro

Not much I can remember from before I was adopted

Not much I can remember from before I was adopted. I can remember my birth-givers faces when I was 4 but thats about it. It's hard to label unfit people as your parents. All I was told growing up was that they had died in a car accident under the influence. But no bodies were found besides mines and the innocent people who were killed. A few months later I was placed with a family. Got adopted soon after. Started training the next day.

I come from a big family. A different family. My parents owns a secret organization. Not something I would have signed up for but all I know is that Ive been trained to fight my whole life. We all have. It's been my job ever since I was adopted we all were put straight into it. By the time I was 7 I knew how to shoot every gun possible. By the age of 9 I knew how to get out of any hostage situation. By age 10 I was already going out on jobs by myself. Now at 23 Im the best assassin known. So they say.

It wasn't just me though it was also my 4 other siblings. Taylor and Xavier died in a fire 2 years ago from a mission they were on. None of us ever been the same since. Especially Nabi, her and Tayler were what some called "Irish twins". They were born 2 days apart and grew up together so they had a twin like connection.

We've been hitting leads on who killed them for the past 2 years. And finally found them. All evidence leads back to the Lombardi family.

They're this so called huge Italian mafia. I truly don't give a fuck about who they are, I don't play about my family which Im sure they can understand.

An eye for an eye right?

⚠️AN⚠️
Hey guys this is a new project Ive been working on and I'm so excited!!!! Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do!

There will be an update 3 pages/chapters every Saturday night.

‼️I own the rights to this story every thing is from my imagination so please take that into consideration ‼️