06

Two days later:

Two days later:

Living here has been a vacation. There are two houses on this property the main house which is where the bossman lives with his family and the people closest to him. Then there's the second house which is where everyone else who doesn't have a family lives and where all the meetings are held. There's even a small infirmary with a live-in doctor. There's everything you need. If I were to grow up in a house like this I'd be living my extreme white spoiled life. Don't get me wrong I grew up really wealthy I had white corrupted parents who had government ties. It doesn't get any more wealthier than that. But this place was a different typa wealthy. Both of these places combined make the white house look like a regular suburban house on the street.

"How does one become a great assassin?" Kingston asked. We've been talking ever since he came over and started bothering me in the practice room. He's actually a genuinely cool person. Off topic but DID I mention there was a whole ass gym with a boxing ring AND a gun range. Growing up we did have a small built-in gun range for target practice and they had our basement turned into a sparring gym. But this place I'm talking about top-of-the-line equipment type shit.

"You have to know the right people. Or be kidnapped and illegally adopted into it like some of us." I punched the punching bag he was holding with secret aggression.

"So like do y'all ever wear the cool suits in the movies like Kill Bill or Charlie's Angels?" I am tired of this nigga and all his dumb ass questions.

"Outfits depend if I have to blend in with society or a certain role. But if it's a regular assassination where no one's around then I prefer anything black and comfortable. Nabi likes the aesthetic of those outfits so I just leave it to her-"

"Does your locs ever get in the way of-"

"Do you ever shut the fuck up?" Going back and forth cutting each other off.

"Sorry, speaking of Nabi is she single?" Kingston's voice became a sound in the back of my mind. I sensed a pair of eyes staring at me.

"Can I help you sweetheart?" I asked a redhead standing on the side of us while taking the boxing gloves off and handing them over to Kingston.

"I'm just wondering how a girl like you becomes the greatest assassin." Words travel fast. Sounds like baby girl is jealous.

" What do you mean by that?" I asked nicely not knowing where this was stemming from. Is it my weight? my height? my skin color? The list goes on.

"I mean you can't be that physically advanced right?." And there it is guys. Round of applause it was my first guess. I always struggled with people underestimating me based on my weight.

"Wanna see" I walked towards her.

" $50 she takes her down in 1 minute," Leo said coming from out of nowhere.

"$100 if she kills her in 1 minute." Someone else called out. Am I amusement to them?

"To make it more interesting I'll let you pick a weapon," I told her. They wanted a show so who am I not to give them one?

"Don't think I need one you're an assassin using weapons is your specialty right? Shouldn't be too hard." Oh, but little does she know my profession is hand-to-hand combat. High grounds are more of a Leo thing. He's one of the best snipers I know.

I threw the first punch straight into her chest taking it easy. She didn't see it coming while laughing like a bitch. It took her a few seconds to gather her breath. Her face said it all. She was not prepared for this fight.

She tried to throw a few punches but I hit her in a vital spot so she's much more slower. My parents taught me all the vital points in the human body. Right when I was about to throw another vital hit someone grabbed my hand.

"Are you fucking stupid? My people are not a punching bag. You've hurt enough of them already." Bossman continued to hold my hand as he stepped in front of me. I refused to lose eye contact with her.

"Get back to work ain't shit to see before I start laying bullets in heads." He said as he dropped my hand.

My gaze left hers when she turned around and continued to train. She's in pain.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" He asked me.

"I need a real opponent," I whispered to myself.

"You need some fucking house training cause I'm tired of your shit." He said as his hands formed into the shape of a hand gun then pointed it to my head and moved it to be in sync with every word that came out of his mouth. You can see the vein popping out of his neck. It'll be nice if I can pop it. Fun game to play on someone.

"Give me a real opponent. Give me someone worthy to fight. I'm going easy on everyone and I'm tired." I told him. I don't beg but I am in need for something to do.

"Fight another one of my people that's your head. I don't give a shit about your brother." He closed the distance between us.

"Ain't nobody here on my level and you know damn well," I said before he glared at me and walked away. Who the fuck snitch is what I want to know. It would have been peaches and cream if he had just stayed in that office of his.

"I was really hoping for a love and hip hop moment maybe we call it love and killers, love and mafia or some shit but that sounds cliche" Kingston joked.