010

I woke up to a loud banging on my bedroom door

I woke up to a loud banging on my bedroom door. What a great way to start the day.

"It better be an emergency or god hel-"

"Oh well this is a surprise can I help you?" I was caught off guard by the presence of Dario.

"Get dressed." Bossman firmly said.

"Uhh what for?" There's no way in hell he thinks I'm about to listen to him with that attitude. If he wasn't the owner of this house I would have been slammed the door in his face with that attitude.

"We're going out. So get dressed I'm not one to repeat myself. Meet me downstairs by the garage in an hour." He said before he walked off. Every time he leaves it still feels as though his presence is still there. It's almost scary to think about. Don't get me started on that voice of his it's like once he says something to you you're in a trance. It's like you find yourself doing whatever he says. Sorta how me and my mom are. Some people say it's a superpower. But honestly, it's manipulation. I don't know how I learned it from her but I adapted to it.

Reality hit when a figure walked past the room bringing me back to life. I hadn't even realized that I still had the door open.

"Your going onna date." Kingston stood in front of the door frame obviously eavesdropping on our conversation.

"How can it be a date when everyone else is going?" I swear he can be so stupid sometimes.

"Oh trust me it's a date we weren't invited." My eyes widened at the statement that exited his mouth.

"What do you mean?" I asked hoping he was just joking.

"We're not going with you. We. No. Invited. Ok? You. Plus. Him. Equals date. Ok? Understand now." He has one more time to explain something to me like I'm a child before he ends up without his lungs.

"You will end up in a ditch if you don't move away from my door," I told him slamming the door. It honestly felt nice.

I don't even know where we're going. What should I wear? Is this even a date? Who am I turning into?

I slapped my forehead bringing myself back into reality because I could not let myself turn into that kinda person. I am not one to fangirl over someone. But he's so fine. And tall plus his voice is like no other it's strictly unique. His eyes. That body chileee. I need to snap out of this trance immediately.

But in all honesty, I doubt it's a date I'm sure he had his eyes on the girl from the boutique yesterday also.

^*^*^*^*

After showering and throwing on a simple outfit I had made my way to Dario's garage. Which I was preparing myself for all these foreign cars but honestly it was the opposite. Yes he had quite a car collection and some were huge name-brand cars like a few Ferraris and a Lamborghini but he is a huge Charger collector. There were many in different sizes and colors.

"Quite the collection," I said announcing my present. Dario was standing with his back to the door admiring each and every one of his cars.

"Growing up girls had dolls and would always take care of them as if it was their child. Boys had toy cars those were their children. But we had guns. And they were in fact not toys." His back still turned towards me. He's not lying. I never had a doll collection. I had a gun collection there my babies.

"Choose one," Dario stated.

I'm not too familiar with cars they never interested me as long as I can go from point A to point B I honestly don't care.

"That grey one." I pointed to this dark grey charger. Grey has always been my favorite color always has been since I can remember.

Dario looked at which car I pointed to them walked to a combination box that was placed on the wall. When he opened it there were loads of car keys of different kinds. He stood there for a while as he took a key off the wall and unlocked the car.

"Get in." Damn can we be nicer? I threw a glance at him before I walked over to the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he joined me in the car.

No answer

"Can I get a hint on where we're going?"

No answer

"Umm sooooo... how's your day going?"

No answer

"Can you say something?" I said tired of his shit now.

"Put your seatbelt on." Was all that came out his mouth as he pressed start on the car. I aggressively pulled the seatbelt over my body to buckle it. This will be the last time I ever forget to put my seatbelt on because the look he gave me was definitely terrifying.

The tension grew as we drove out of the garage. I haven't been the nicest person to him but he hasn't tried either.

"Dario I need to know where we are going before I jump out of the car I only trust you to an extent," I said still watching us go down this long-ass driveway. Maybe he just wants to talk about work. Or get to know each other better since we are going to the ball together. Or maybe he just wants some advice on how to be a better person. I mean who is better at giving that sort of advice more than me? I am the best assassin in the world and he runs the largest mafia in the world so maybe it's related to that? Or I can just be overthinking.

"It's a surprise" Dario stated. mmkk so overthinking it is.

"I told Leo that if I don't come back in 1 piece he has the right to shoot you." He chuckled at my statement. So he can smile.

He was gripping the steering wheel with one hand and I know that sounds so cliche but he honestly looked fine. He wasn't in a suit he just had a regular black shirt with some black sweatpants. I like him better in this. Don't get me wrong I like a man in a suit. You know how people say they want a man in a uniform? Well Im the opposite.

 You know how people say they want a man in a uniform? Well Im the opposite