02

"Zaria! Zari wake up

"Zaria! Zari wake up." I hear the faint voice of Leo ringing through my ears.

As I slowly opened my eyes, it took a while for my vision to come back. The dim light revealed unfamiliar surroundings. The cold, metallic surface beneath me sent a shiver down my spine. Confusion gripped me as I tried to make sense of the mysterious place, its details unfolding in the haze of my awakening mind.

They were right to put us all in separate corners of the room. We were all tied against poles. But still, that couldn't keep us from breaking out of the tight ropes that held both of my hands together.

"You guys okay?" I asked them.

"Few bruises but it's fine," Nabi said in a hoarse voice.

"The first one to break out gets to kill the first person that walks through that door?." I started a bet. It's what we always do. We were trained for this. We would always make the best out of these situations when we were younger because of the amount of torture we endured. Leo and Nabi both smiled accepting the challenge.

The best thing about being plus size is that I have more hiding places. No one knows but I always keep extra pocket knives under my breast. Which in fact is still there. Not safe but it's reliable for situations like this. As I got up on my knees and tried my best to bend over letting my boobs fall upside down to let the two pocket knives fall out.

"That's cheating," Leo screamed.

"You're just mad because you're a twig." I jokingly told him. My feet slid the knife backward towards my hands. Now the boring part is trying to cut the rope with the blade. I checked on Nabi and looks like she's on the verge of breaking her thumb. Leo on the other hand always struggled with getting undone. Our parents were hard on him for that. Everything just came easy for me. I could honestly do this with my eyes closed or even without the help of the knife.

"Done" me and Nabi said in sync. I looked at her with disbelief.

"I did it first plus you cheated," Nabi explained.

"I'm pretty sure it was me." I snapped back.

"Leo who-" I was cut off by a figure opening the door. Me and Nabi made eye contact both of us ready to pounce on the figure at the door.

"Took you long enough I thought you all were supposed to be some big-shot assassins," I remember him being the right-hand man. Kingston. I shook my head no at Nabi sparring Kingston's life for right now.

"Not exactly morning people as you can see," Nabi said.

"You have access to these cameras right," I asked him. He looked at me extremely confused.

"I do." Kingston took a step forward as he crossed his arms defensively.

"Ok, I need you to look at them and see who came first untieing the rope then come back," I told him walking towards Leo to try and help him get out.