03

Dario pov:

Dario pov:

"Boss she's refusing to eat" One of my men came and told me. It's only been a day not like she's going to die.

"Force it down her throat if you have to I really don't fucking care." I glared at him as his pale ass practically ran out of my office. I left that problem to Kingston which probably wasn't a good idea they're not my responsibility I just want their fucked up ass parents to stop messing with my money so I can actually get shit done.

I heard a lot about 'The Scorpion' she's actually good at what she does. They all are. Ever since Xavier came and started working under me he's been a great asset to the family and franchise. We grew up similarly. That was before she killed them.

The Scorpion as I should call her. Took out my parents a few years back. I've been trying to find her and when this situation landed in my hands I couldn't resist. No one knows that I know it was her besides Mateo and Danila. It took everything in me not to kill her at the shipment site. There was this look in her eyes that made me hesitate for a moment. And I never hesitate. But her time is up tonight trust me.

^*^*^*
I cleared everyone from entering the basement so there was nothing left stopping me from killing her. I didn't really care about my dad and couldn't even give 2 shits about the bitch. My mom though, she was an angel. She wasn't born into this lifestyle she had to forcefully marry my dad. This life wasn't for her and she made it known by the way she took care of her damn children.

Zaria or whatever the fuck her name is was the only one left in the room because she can't control her fucking anger. I damn sure don't need another woman trashing up the place when they can't control their emotions that's what my sister is for.

As I walked into the room I was not ready for the picture I had seen. Mateo my ruthless son of a bitch younger brother was lying on the ground unconscious. While Danila my ruthless older sister was pointing a gun at her. Zaria imitating her in the opposite position, must've taken the gun from Mateo.

"Decided to join the party a little late? It was almost over." Zaria stared at me not worried about Danila.

"Can you give us ladies a second we were having a moment until you walked in I'll be with you in a minute.]," Zaria continued before she knocked the gun out of Danila's hands with her gun while she was distracted looking at me for a second. Zaria kicked her straight into the chest, Danila hit the concrete wall hard as hell. I sigh as I see her body completely blacking in and out. Fucking dumbass.

"Ok seems like I'm on everybody's hit list so-"

"Emilia Lombardi." I cut her off not giving a fuck. I should just put a bullet between her head right now.

"If you're asking in the sense of who I killed. Uhhhh, let's see your Italian so maybe I should count all the mafia-related Italians I've assassinated. I've killed an Emilia Romano but not Lombardi only Lombardi I've touched was a Lucia or was it Luci... who cares, Enzo, Dario... wait are you a Junior? Oh, how cute-" A bullet passed right beside her head. If I wanted to hit for the center I would've I just wanted her to shut the fuck up. Every time she opens her mouth it pisses me off. To no surprise, there was no flinch she wasn't even scared. She even looked a bit turned on by it. A fucking psychopath.

"All seriousness I didn't kill Emilia, Dario did. Emilia was the one who hired me I'm pretty sure or that's what I was told." The look in her eyes seemed truthful.

"I don't understand why people get mad at me for doing my job you kill people you don't even know you fucking hypocrite. All I did was do my job and left I was only ordered to kill one person and I did so why the fuck you're not putting the gun down." Before I knew it I was distracted I didn't even notice her come up to me. Her gun was placed in the center of my throat which only led me to place mines at her temple. Our soundings became an abyss.

"To kill me fast and easy place it here." She moved the gun from its original position to another spot on her head. A fucking psychopath like I said. A beautiful psychopath. Turned me on a bit.

"Pretty sure we got off on the wrong foot did we? Let's start over" I told her. She's an interesting person and I can use her skills.

"Why don't you work for me?" I asked.

"I'm not working for you because I'm not working for anyone anymore I'm working for myself." She pressed the gun hard on my throat.

"Back the fuck up and we'll talk," I said as she raised both hands in the air but still not leaving the position she was in.

"Now I have let you disrespect me in my house multiple times only thing that is keeping me from killing you right now is your brother." I closed any gaps between us.

"Save me the misery." She whispered in my ear.

"Don't test me dolcezza." I placed my hands under her chin lifting it and making her lock eyes with me. Her beauty was immaculate. It's like once she opens that dumb ass mouth of hers you enter reality. But when she stares into your eyes you become paralyzed. No one ever had me in a trance like this.

"Your skills are useful. Help me take your parents down. I'm not asking." You can say I teased a bit of the tension that melted between us.

"I'll think about it." She stated as she walked towards the wall behind her and sat on the ground. If she wanted to stay her ass down here and rot so be it. I took a glimpse at both of my pathetic embarrassing siblings before I walked out. I'll send someone in to get them.