011

If I don't marry this man I am killing anyone who does

If I don't marry this man I am killing anyone who does. The 'surprise' was taking me to the beauty store. Like, excuse me? I don't know if this means I look like a bum or if he's just genuinely being nice.

"Stay right here," Dario said we were both still in the car. I was taken aback when he came and opened the door for me.

"I could've opened it myself." I looked at him strangely confused as to why he opened the door for me.

"Prepare for things to be different around me. You'll need your hands for something different." Dario locked the car door. I'm still stuck staring at him. Is he even human?

He walked ahead opening the door for me. I really haven't been to a New Jersey hair store I barely even went to the ones back in Seattle my parents would always bring me to this African hair salon and they would just do my hair. As I got older I would go to different beauty stores and when I tell you it's kinda like going to Disney World.

"Dario" A beautiful dark-skinned woman who stood behind a counter filled with different products for hair, body, and makeup nodded her head to the bossman. How many black girls this nigga bring here?

"Kaiah this is Zaria, Zaria this is Kaiah Kingston's sister." Ohhhhh she's his sister. Makes much more sense they look exactly alike.

"Nice to meet you." I stared at her beautiful elegant smile. She's much more good-looking than Kingston.

"Great to finally meet you this man here couldn't stop talking about you." My smile faded as I turned to Dario. His eyes looked at mine like he was staring right at his aspiration. Maybe they go out or something.

"Were childhood friends he and Kingston have been best friends since both of them can remember. Our dad worked for his dad so we were always around each other." Kaiah cleared the air.

"So how'd you wind up with this shop?" I asked.

"It belonged to my mother who passed it down to me before they died." The energy sorta shifted. I hope ian kill her parents too.

"The shop is all yours feel free to grab anything you need it's on the house." Kaiak smiled.

"No, I will definitely pay I can't let you do that," I said knowing damn well ion got no money. But I would have paid her back eventually.

"Girl your his future girlfriend I can't let my sister-in-law pay for shit." That's right we're speaking it into existence. He has money, he's fine, and he takes me to the beauty store. Danila needs to take notes from her.

"I turned to stare at Dario and he gave me a confirmation smile. You don't have to tell me twice. My eyes fluttered around the room I didn't even know where to start.

^*^*^*^*^*

After our trip to the beauty store Dario and I are apparently in his opinion "the words the best Italian restaurant in New Jersey". I feel underdressed and uncomfortable. I've never been alone with Dario and now we're sitting face to face in this beautiful restaurant alone.