ch 25. Vacation

A week had past since the battle with the prince, Cassandra became part of our class, she was accepted by our classmates, even saying sorry for believing the lies about her after seeing her now as a good person.. I never see her smiled with other people before, it's only with us where I can see her smile.

Anna needs to do something in the library before eating lunch and just ask us to wait for her, Thomas went with her to make sure she won't get in trouble, it's the prince's fault for doing that kind of stunt..

Walking towards our usual spot outside under that tree, we bump onto the prince with his guard.. no, I think they purposely find us..that when I remember that I told him to say sorry and kneel down in front of her..hahaha, I'll enjoy this

Looking around as if she's trying to find someone, looking for Anna I'm sure, before finally looking at me and then at Cassandra before kneeling in front of Cassandra

"I am so sorry about what happened, it was my fault..and I'll take everything that I said..you..you are not a wicked woman..I'm sorry"

"Good, now..your majesty, please kindly step aside so we can go on our way" Cassandra said with a cold expressionless face..

People saw the prince do just that, in surprised that he's not embarrass at all.. I guess he is a man of his word and can actually learn from his mistakes..he's still dumb tho

Before we can leave the prince called out "where's Anna?"

"....As you can see she's not with us at us at the moment.. finding her and talking to her will be your problem..but please refrain from going after her, what you did that night endangered her life already.. so please, remember that"  Cassandra said before leaving.

I can feel that she still not fully over it with the prince.. well she admired and loved him for years, that's gotta be hard for her

"You are smirking so smugly while I'm talking to him" she finally smiled as she said that to me

"Why not? I made him do that you know..and I proud of it"

"I'm sure you are"

.
.
.
.

When we finished our lunch, Anna quickly get our attention by clapping her hands once "hey, all of us have been stress after all that's happen, so I have a proposition for everyone!"

"What is it Anna?" Cassandra ask

"Well, we will have a semester break next month so why not we go on a vacation? Tom already agreed but we still need the two of you to decide"

"A vacation huh? I think I really need one right now.. so where are you planning for us to go?" I ask

"Well singe it's gonna be snowing next month we can't really come to the sea since it's gonna be too cold to even bathe..why not come to a mountain resort?"

"A mountain resort?" Cassandra ask

"Mhm!"

"I see, that is a good idea Anna" Cassandra smiled "it's been while since I slept in a log cabin, I'll go..and you can leave reservations for me"

"I'll go too" I said smiling

TO BE CONTINUED

_______________

EYYY, SHIPPING LORD here, I know this chapter is wayyyy shorter than normal.. but do not worry folks, I just don't know how to transition to the mountains hahaha. So I cut it here!

Don't worry tho, next chapter will be interesting 👀👍