Ch 34. Skill Camp

months had passed, Another exciting  event is upon us.. well, this can also he considered as our final exam for our first year

The Skill Camp, an event where we will learn to hone our skills..

The location of our camp is right beside the border wall where monster s are more prominent, not only that..he also need to keep an eye from potential invasions. We will be living alongside the knights..and we are personally greeted by the man governing this place.. Cassandra's father, Duke Mathias Windermere..this is part of his territory... So this is why he's so strong, his men and him always needs to guard this place from potential dangers..

"greetings young ones..my name is Mathias Windermere..this place is where your skill camp will take place.you will see how the knights and warriors of our kingdom work in this place, you can learn from them.. or help them while your at it"

I see..so this is like...work emersion...we shall use our skills to be useful in this place

And immediately.....

"You need to Better your form!" Duke Windermere swings his sword towards me which I barely blocked

Why is he training me personally!?

Then I was caught off guard by a swift kick to my chest making me fall and roll on the ground several times before hitting a training dummy which made me stop from my tracks

"Stand up we are not done training kid!" He's insane! Totally insane! But I still stand up and charges at him again!

______________________

"Just a little bit more and we will be done" said Anna as she was healing me from my injuries with her magic

Cassandra is also here looking at me with a worried face..her dad did beat me up good for his so called training session "i-Im so sorry about my dad"

"It's fine...I do think training with him will improve my skills.." but I hate how he's literally beating me up..I don't know if it's still training or he's doing it because he knew that me and Cassandra are in a relationship at the moment  "what about you guys? What did you do?"

"I was told to help with the injured" said Anna "it was a pretty easy job singe there's not much injured people around at the moment"

"I'm watching over the training of some of our classmates" Cassandra said "again..it was pretty easy at the moment"

"What about Tom?" I ask

"I heard he's with the recon team, they will be back later on this evening" anna explained as she finally finished healing me "there you go! All your minor injuries are fixed, just rest up for the night okay?" Anna stands up and leaves the room... "I'll be joining the others in dinner"

"Alright, take care" said Cassandra "I'll be staying with Desmond for a bit"

Anna nods and left me and Cassandra alone in the room

"You can just go with her now you know" I said smiling

"I know I can,  but I can't just leave you alone here all tired yes?"

"This is nothing, I've been injured worse before"

Cassandra walk towards me and position herself behind my back "let me give you a back massage... " Then she sigh "since my dad is at fault why this happen "

"So you wouldn't give me a massage if I wasn't beaten up by your dad?"

That made Cassandra giggle "I would if you requested it" she start massaging my back, her hands are firm but had a hint of gentleness in it as she touch my back and knead it.. massaging it.. I can already feel my stress coming out of my body..then she start massaging my shoulders

"It's very stiff" she said as she massages it

"Yeah... It is"

Then suddenly she would hug me from behind, her chest pressing against my back, her head resting on my left shoulder

"Uhh... This is kinda embarrassing" I said averting my eyes away from her face

"Hmm?~ embarrass about this? Well I guess normally the man is the one who hug the woman behind like this right?"

"Exactly"

"Well, I like this position so you won't stop me"

At the beginning of our relationship..she wouldnt do things like this...but as time pass, her true colors shows.. she's like to hug when no one else is around... To think that the person called the Ice queen would be cuddly

We would stay in that position for minutes before she finally stop hugging me, clearing her throat with her face flush red "I guess I should go to the dinner now.. what about you?"

"I'll probably eat with the reconnaissance with Tom, I really need to rest my body after what The duke did to me"

"Alright" Cassandra smiled and kisses me on the cheek "I'll see you tomorrow then?"

I nod "yeah..."

Then she also leave, leaving me in the room all by myself to rest..and I need to lay down for a bit after getting thrown around like that..

TO BE CONTINUED