Guapaduo-Love was hard until i met him

Credits:GiantNacho on Ao3

It was a nice day on Quesadilla Island. The sun was shining the birds were chirping and critters were waking up. Meanwhile things were different in the dark castle in which the the couple lived. Cellbit had gone to work an hour ago as he usually did, leaving Roier home alone. Richarlyson was at foresees house today so Roier was truly alone. He decided to head out on a walk maybe see some of the other islanders.

About two hour of walking around Roier a herd his name being yelled out by a familiar voice. It was Jaiden. He smiled as he turned around to face her and waved hello. Once she has got in front of him she had a bright smile on he face with a glint of happiness in her eyes. "Hola Roier! How are you?... and where is you husbanddddd." She said elongating the final letter of the sentence. Roier smiled fondly with a pink tint on his ears my the mention of his Gatinho. "He's at work and I'm doing good, didn't feel like staying home all day so I decided to go for a walk. How are you and where is Bobby?" He says confused of his sons absence. Jaiden laughed, "he's at school Roier, it's Friday, and I'm doing wonderfully." Roier lagged at his pun stupidly. How could he forget his son was at school. "What time dose he get off?" Roier asked. Jaiden smiled and told him "3:30."

The current time was 11:00 and the two decided to continue on their walk with instinctive chatter filling the air and a hand wave at a friend who passed by. The two had arrived at Jaidens house and Jaiden be the nice best friend of Roier invited him in for lunch which he excepted. They Made sandwiches and sat down at the table. "So~ Romeo how's Cellbito." She says giggling at the nickname. Roier laughed to enjoying the way Jaiden seemed super happy. He sighs an obvious blush on his face. He looks down and shakes his head before looking up and smiling, " he amazing, one of the best things that ever happened to me. He always can get me to laugh and smile when I'm with him. I find his cuddles hard to live without. He always is saying the sweetest things. Love was hard until I meet him... he makes me a better happier person he makes being stuck on this torturous island bearable... no not even that he makes it enjoyable. I've never felt so much emotion until I met him. He makes me feel wanted" blush was bright on his face happy tears threatening to fall.Jaiden smiled. "I'm so happy for you!" She shouted and hugged roier. I'm the embrace Roier let the happy tears fall. Jaiden just smiled letting him let it all out. "What did I do to deserve a friend like you and a lover like him?" He said as he cried on her shoulder. They stayed there for a while.

After a bit more talking the clock hit 3 and they decided to pick up Bobby together. So they headed to the school. They got there at 2:25 and waited patiently for Bobby. Soon forever got there and a couple other parents. Forever saw Roier and headed over to say "hi." Roier turned his head to face him and said a simple "hi" back. "You know I'm supposed to pick up Richarlyson today right?" Forever asked genuinely wondering why he was here. Roier said, " I know I'm actually here to surprise Bobby by me and his mom picking him up." Forever nodded in acknowledgment.

Once the bell rung kids started spilling out soon Richarlyson came out holding the hand of his stepbrother. A big smile spread across his face as he saw his stepfather was there and ran over with Bobby. When Bobby saw Roier however he let go of Richarlyson's hand and ran into his papas arms. "Papa!" He screamed "what are you doing here?" He said not disappointed he was here just generally wondering and happily. " me and your mom wanted to surprise you. Surprise!" Roier said back Richarlyson heard the conversation and was satisfied with the answer as he approached hugging his pai Forever then his stepdad. "Hi pai, hi papa Roier." He said leaning in the back of his heals his prosthetic shaking lightly due to the weird distribution of weight. He then started doing a rocking from his heals to his tippy toes. Forever thought about scolding him but let it slide as he was just a kid.

Soon they parted ways and headed in the direction of their establishments. Roier said a quick goodbye to Bobby and Jaiden and started heading to his home knowing Cell would be home soon and he needed to start making dinner.

When he got home he called out to see if cellbit was home which he wasn't. Roier headed to the kitchen and started on dinner he was making tacos. He grabbed lettuce, tomato, chopped onions, freshly grated cheese, ground beef, and Mexican spices and got to work. Just as he finished he heard the door open and a tired voice call for him. He ran out of the kitchen his apron still on and a smile on his face. He jumped into Cellbit's arms screaming, "Gatinho, you're home!" Cellbit chuckled awwwe covering his face as he snaked his arms protectively around Roier's waist. "Olá, Guapito." He said his tiredness slipping away as he held his husband. "I made dinner!" Roier said joyfully slipping out of his grasp and grabbing his hand to drag him to the kitchen.

Once they finished eating they washed their dishes and headed to the bedroom. They got in to their pajamas. Cellbit just had a pair of basketball shorts on and Roier had a white T-shirt and black basketball shorts too.

They crawled into bed. "Big spoon or little spoon mi amor?" Roier says. He could tell Cellbit was stressed from work. Cellbit smiled and said, "big spoon." And Roier crawled into his arms which almost immediately made him more relaxed. Cellbit gave small kisses on the back of Roier's neck and gave a light squeeze to his waist where his arms were wrapped around. Roier giggled lightly. "So, what did you do today while I was at work?" Cellbit ask snuggling up in Roier's crook in his neck. Roier replied, "Nothing much, I hung out with Jaiden most of the day and I picked up Bobby from school as a surprise. I saw Richarlyson and Forever too we talked for a bit." Cellbit laugh his warm breath on Roier's neck and he whispered something in his ear, "you know I ran into Jaiden on my way home mister ' love was hard until you meet me'" Roier's face went pink, and he turned to face Cellbit. Cellbit had a smirk on his face pure happiness filling his face. He kissed Roier on the lips it was gentle but long when they finally broke the kiss Roier's face was now red. Cellbit laughed at his flush expression and pulled Roier close as he laid flat on the bed. Roier rested his on Cellbit's chest. "You know it's true though, love was hard until I met you. You make loving someone and feeling loved easy." And with that comment they both feel asleep.