Hideduo-I just wanted you to know,that baby you're the best.

Credits:NatureArty

Fit raced into battle.

Although his eyes showed determination, he really just felt like shit. He didn't want to fight his friends, he thought he was over that.

But violence always comes running back.

You can stray as far as you want, but it will always find its was to you once more.

He just wished it didn't.

He just wanted to retire.

But now he has to fight once more.

This time not against strangers,

Not against enemies,

But against his friends.

The people who he had developed such a strong bond with over the last couple of months,

However, those bonds had been shattered,

Yet he has hope they'll be recovered once these horrid two weeks are over,

Once they finally leave this wretched island.

He soon became Sword to sword against Tubbo, Soulfires young yet rather passionate team leader. His stomach ached with sorrow, the goat hybrid had gone through a lot, and he was quick to be one of Fits closest companions, keeping him company constantly on the other island. Despite their age differences, they got on well, and usually met up and hung out with each other every other day of the week.

That was in the past, though.

Now they had to fight to survive. They had to fight for their eggs.

And if you put a whole bunch of parents on an island and tell them win for the sake of their childrens lives,

They'd be willing to do anything to make sure they would live.

Fit grinned, swiftly jabbing his sword in opposite directions to divert the attention of the younger. Tubbos eyebrows furrowed, his confusion turned into frustration as Fit was able to land a hit on the others shoulder. The multicoloured haired boy yelped in pain, before swinging his weapon at Fits head, who narrowly avoided it by dodging.
"Nearly there" The bald man scoffed, gaining an eye roll as the other desperately attempted to slash the other with his sword. Unfortunately for him, Fit had experience, and managed to make the other stumble and fall, resulting in Toby's pained groan and a hiss escaping his lips as his back collided with a stone.

His battle was abruptly halted by the irritating voice of a familiar rather demon, who loaded up his crossbow and began firing at Fit. However, this was interrupted quickly when Etoiles suddenly appeared out of nowhere and attacked him from behind.

Fit would laugh slightly as heard Bad shriek, yet the amusement died down as he quickly looked around incase anyone needed assistance.

Sure enough, Bagi was struggling to hold her ground in a 2v1, and without hesitation, he dashed towards his teammate as he swung into battle; not turning to look at who he was fighting, just wishing for it to be over with.

He felt the other struggle as he tackled him to the ground; his axe swung, yet the other blocked it with their own weapon. The adrenaline ran through his veins, and he took this as a chance to take a look at who he was fighting with, a small part of him had then wished he hadn't.

Pac was struggling underneath him, tears streamed down his face, and his eyes revealed a mix of frustration and stress. As he pinned him down, the weight of Fits body pressing against his, he could feel the struggle from his opponent. Pac's muscles strained against the force, his breaths coming in ragged gasps; The older had no idea what to do. He couldn't hurt Pac. He knew he had too but he just couldn't.

The Brazilian suddenly shoved Fit away, surprising him with his strength. However, Fit quickly regained his composure. He didn't want to fight Pac, yet the latter seemed determined, so they went ahead into battle.

"I don't want to hurt you Pac!" Fit hissed under his breath, his eyebrows furrowed. The younger struggled to respond, stuttering ever so slightly and the fight pursued.

In a mist of slashing and slicing, they failed to notice how they were stirring away from the battle, and instead near a forest. Soon enough, Pac took a step back, before accidentally stumbling over a massive log resting on the ground covered in fallen leaves. Although Fit had an opportunity, he hesitated. "Pac we don't have to fight-" Fit started, his voice low.

This time, Pac answered. "I know but we need to do this Fit, I can't let down my team."

Fit shook his head. "Pac, please-" However, his sentence was abruptly cut short as he was forcefully brought down, a knife pressed against his throat. The Brazilian looked down at him, his eyes filled with tears and undeniable guilt.

Pac's voice trembled as he spoke. "Fit, please, please don't make it difficult for me. I really don't want to do this." He stared into the others eyes, the mixed emotions were clear, yet Pac understood each and every feeling. Fit felt angry. He felt weak. But most importantly, he felt betrayed.

Pac's hand tightened around the knife, piercing the skin on the latter's neck and causing blood to trickle down. Fit remained unfazed, showing only slight signs of pain. Instead, he leaned in and softly kissed Pac. Shocked, Pac's eyes widened, but he reciprocated the kiss without realizing that Fit was pressing the knife deeper into his neck. It wasn't until the olders mouth filled with blood that Pac pushed Fit away gently, tears welling up as he realized the extent of the other man's actions.

"You idiot! What do you think you're doing!" Pac exclaimed, looking at Fit as he started coughing up blood.

"You took too long." Although in severe pain, Fit seemed to find slight amusement in the situation, even if he was on the verge of passing out.

"No no no no no Fit you peace of shit! O que diabos há de errado com você!" Pac started panicking, although this is what he had anticipated, he didn't want nor think this would happen. Tears quickly started streaming down his face, only to be gently wiped away by Fits thumb. By now Fits breathing had decreased by a significant amount, his throat clogged with blood. He struggled to breath, leaning against a tree for support as blood dripped from his mouth and nose.

He looked up at the Brazilian, a slight smile on his face.

"It's all right, Pac," he managed to say, his voice barely a whisper as he struggled to keep his eyes open. The weight of exhaustion pressed heavily upon him, his body feeling weak and drained. He found it difficult to breathe at this point, the blood filling up his throat made his mouth taste metallic and made it hard to swallow. His mind, too, felt foggy and jumbled, thoughts slipping through his grasp like sand.

Pac shot him a worried glance.

"I'm sorry."