Teaduo- Why I didn't kiss her?

From:alexzerograu
This is after purgatory!
Tina feels something soft on top of her and slowly opens her eyes. Looking around, she realizes she's in a familiar place. Her house. She's in her bed.

Her body, however, doesn't respond, as if it's numb. Her eyes blink a few times, trying to adjust to the brightness coming from a window in her hobbit house.

She was alive. And at home.

None of this seemed real. She should be dead, or at least still trapped on that hellish island. But instead, Tina is in her bed, under her blanket, feeling softer than usual. Maybe it's the effect of spending two weeks hunting her friends and sleeping without any assurance of safety. Some memory lapses surface, but Tina blocks them out.

After a few minutes in this mental battle against herself, Tina decides to get up. Slowly, she moves her limbs, testing to see if everything is in order. And it's perfect, almost too perfect.

But trying to see the positive side, Tina smiles when she sees her beloved's name on her device. She's awake, and there are new names appearing. SunnySideUp, Pepito, and Empanada. Tina doesn't know who they are, but she's happy to see familiar names from the missing eggs. The island seems to be fully awake, and Tina can see several names of other people she thought she had left behind, like Mouse and Baghera. Smiling at the realization that everyone seems well, Tina feels a vibration, and a private message notification appears. Her heart starts to race as she sees the name. Bagi.

Bagi: Tina, so good to see you awake! I was really worried about you.

Tina feels a pang as she reads. The last thing she wanted was to worry her Angel.

Tina: Hi Bagi, sorry to worry you! I'm fine, where are you?

Bagi: I'm at my house. Come, I have to introduce you to someone!

Tina reads the messages and stares at them confused. Would this person be one of the new names appearing on her device? There was no reason to worry about that, surely. Bagi probably investigated if it was necessary. And she certainly wouldn't be talking to another woman if it wasn't necessary or trustworthy. Not that Tina cared, after all, they weren't girlfriends or anything. Maybe she cared, but she wasn't entitled to feel possessive. She wouldn't let her demon side show in front of Bagi. At least not now.

Looking around one last time, Tina takes her stone to teleport to Bagi's house. However, for a few seconds, the demon forgot about the teleports and thought she would have to walk. The Purgatory effect would take a while to wear off, certainly.

Arriving at the purple house, Tina looks around, feeling the difference in the air. Of course, she missed it, but she had no idea how much she missed this island. She could look at the sky and see a beautiful blue instead of a bloody red. Her body trembles at the thought, remembering the liquid that constantly flowed around her.

In the end, she knew Quesadilla was just another prison, but at least here, their captors didn't force them to kill each other.

Tina doesn't know how long she dissociated, recalling the events of the past two weeks, but a hand touches her in this state, and on impulse, Tina backs away, almost falling into the river behind her. In a quick movement, the person grabs her wrist and pulls her close but then steps back with both hands raised. A voice echoes in Tina's head, and after a few seconds, she recognizes it.

— Tina? Are you listening to me?

In a calm tone, the person in front of her speaks in a low but audible voice. The blurry figure in front of her takes shape, with her soft white hair and a beautiful face with a concerned expression.