Brazilians Drama

Credits: GiantNacho

It was a warm sunny day on Quesadilla island. There was a light breeze. Only a few clouds in the sky. Nature was alive. Birds were chirping. The grass a vibrant green and the trees leaves flowing in the wind freely. Overall a beautiful day. The Brazilians-plus Roier and Jaiden- were hanging out. They were sitting in the grass by a pond just chatting. Enjoying nature and all of its beauty. It was peaceful until...

"Cellbit! You're so annoying! Why do you always have to be such a buzz kill!" Forever complained. Forever wanted to do something fun. Every one was cool with it except Cellbit. "Even your husband is being more fun that you!" Cellbit rolled his eyes at the comment. "It's too dangerous Forever, my final answer is no." Cellbit replied sternly. At first the argument was stupid and even funny. But eventually it got pretty heated out of no where. They were throwing shade back and fourth over something so stupid. "I'm sorry I care about are safety Forever, HEY EVERYONE WANNA DO WHAT FOREVER WANT AND BE RECKLESS AND LEAVE ARE KIDS WITH NO PARENTS!" Cellbit said the first part sarcastically but got aggressive in the second half. "No parents are better than a parent who is a cannibal!" Forever snapped back. The whole group was taken aback by is statement. Roier rushed over to comfort Cellbit.

Pac saw anger rise in Cellbit and immediately covered his ears. It didn't help that he had PTSD of both yelling and Cellbit getting angry. He closed his eyes as tight as he could while trying to calm his breathing.

Nobody seemed to notice as they continued to fight and take sides.

When Pac opened his eyes slightly he saw Jaiden comforting Roier who seemed to be having a panic attack as well. He felt bad but he couldn't bring himself to move. Mike had left once the fighting had started as he could care less about what happened and had stuff to do at the labs.

When Pac was getting to the peak of his anxiety attacks he heard someone from behind him yell something in a stern, yet gentle enough voice to not scare him. He turned in the detection of his savior to se Fit there standing tall his arms resting on his hips. Forever and Cellbit's yelling stoped after the interruption. "Sorry, Fit we didn't mean to disturb you." Cellbit started up genuine but quickly turned during the second half, "But some people want us to risk our lives for a 'fun' outing!" Forevers head snapped towards Cellbit and the fighting started up again.

Pac went back to covering his ears in fear. Fit walked over to him a pulled him into a hug. It was gentle yet protective. Fit then gave him a gentle kiss on his head. He 'shushed' him abit and wispered comforting things in his ears. "Okay you two quit it! You are scaring Pac." Fit told the two arguing Brazilians. "Well if he had picked a side in the first place we wouldn't be here now would we." Forever snapped back. Cellbit agreed angrily. "Just pick a side Pac and the yelling match would be over." Cellbit said aggressively. Pac clutched onto Fit burring his head in Fits chest too scared to make eye contact. Fit could feel his shirt getting wet from tears.

"Guys he couldn't he was, and still is, scared. Don't pres-"

"SHUT UP ROIER NO ONE ASKED YOU!" Forever snapped. Roier yelped in fear cowering behind Jaiden now. "DON'T YELL AT MY HUSBAND!" Cellbit snapped back defending his husband. "Y'all are fighting over something so stupid. Come on Pac let's go." And with that Fit grabbed Pacs hand firmly (not enough to hurt him though) and walked off.

The walked to Fits house. When they arrived Fit told Pac to go to his room and get comfortable. Pac did as told and got into some of his clothes he kept at Fits being he came over so often. He then crawled into Fits bed and snuggled up under the covers. Fit met him in there a bit later with something to eat and some water. He gave it to Pac and then followed in suit getting comfortable and grabbing his own food and drink. He then got in bed with his boyfriend and turned on a movie to watch. It was mainly just background noise though.

After they finished eating they just cuddled and gave little kisses to each other. Pac was much calmer now.

After 30 minutes of cuddling Fits ears heard the light snoring of Pac. He looked so peaceful. His long eyelashes rest gently on his face and his mouth slightly open his hands lightly griping on Fits shirt. His head resting against Fits chest.

Fit smiled at the sight giving Pac a quick kiss on the head before giving him some head starches and falling asleep.