4halo-I miss you

Credits:Giantnacho

It was around 12:00pm when bad woke up. He had been waking up late ever since Dapper went missing. He didn't really have the motivation. He walked downstairs to make him something to eat. He was cooking awaiting the dinging of the doorbell to which his beloved boyfriend, Forever dropped off his daily flowers it was the only thing getting him up in the morning. He waited and waited and waited, but to no avail it was now 2:30 and Forever was a no show. This was weird. He never didn't show up. It was his favorite thing to do. Bad opened the door to see if he dropped them off while he was sleeping , but no, no flowers. He was starting to get worried and decided to go to Forevers base.

He warped there and immediately started screaming for him. He was running around checking every room. "Ever, love, you hear?" Bad asked. No response sounded. He heard the warp sound and ran there thinking it was him. Disappointment struck his face when he realized it was Cellbit. "Oh, hi Cellbit." He sadly greeted. Cellbit knew the. Not even to ask about Forever. "Not here either I guess.." Bad nodded. Bad could feel tear's filling his eyes. He lost his kids and his boyfriend. What was there for him to get out of bed now. Bad warped home and laid in bed.

He spend the whole day in bed and the next and the next. (I don't know if he's been found or freed sorry I'm making this up as I go cause I have literally searched everywhere but to no avail!!!! D,: ) He was just in bed all day and all night not taking care of himself. Friends came trying anything and everything trying to get him to get out of bed or at least take care of himself, but nothing worked. He was had nothing to get up for except for the bathroom. He was hungry but his bed felt more safe. It reminded him of the time Dapper would have a nightmare and would come and cuddle with him as he sung a song to him as he fell asleep peacefully in his arms, or when Forever and him would cuddle in bed or Forever would tickle attack him or the time when he was sick and Forever took care of him. His bed had good memories.

He heard his door bell ring, he thought it was someone trying to get him out of bed so he ignored it. He didn't have the energy. It rung again. He still didn't get up. He heard someone yell his name but he couldn't make out the voice. The person rang the doorbell again and then knocked a couple of times. Bad out the pillow over his ears ignoring it again. The door bell was being consistently rung now followed by more calling for him. He sighed and slipped out of bed slowly walking to the door to the the person to go away and he was fine. He got to the door and slowly opened it. "Go away, I'm fine. You have no need to worry about me." He then began to close the door but the person slipped their foot in to stop him. Bad know looked up at the person kids irritated. He only cared if it was Dapper or Forever.

He looked up at the person while opening the door up a little bit. His eyes grew with shock. "F-F-Forever?" Bad said wondering if he was seeing things right. He wiped his eye and to his astonishment it really was him holding a bouquet of Bad's favorite flowers. "Sorry, I'm late." Forever said gently. Bad jumped into his arms and snuggled up in his neck. "Where were you. I-I was s-so worr-worried." Bad said tears falling down from his eyes. Forever shushed him and gently picked him up bringing him into his house and sat on the couch letting Bad cuddle up to him and cry. "I'm sorry love, you look like shit, no offense, but hav you been taking care of yourself?" Bad simply shook his head no. He didn't have the energy to verbally respond.

Forever got up and Bad tried to pull him back. "No, I'm gonna take care of you." Forever said taking his hand back. He walked to Bad's room and started by doing his clothes and bed laundry. Once they were in the wash he started a warm shower. He went down the stairs and picked up Bad carrying him to the shower. "Take a shower I'll be right back." Bad nodded and Forever left the room. Bad nodded. Forever went out to the warp stone and warped back to his base. When Bad heard the warp sound he felt sad. He didn't want Forever to leave. Not yet. He just got him back. So when the second warp sounded he was full of joy. He heard footsteps coming towards the room. "I'm gonna pick out some fresh clothes for you." Bad yelled and okay back to make Forever aware he heard. Forever picked out a comfortable outfit for Bad with one of his hoodies he brought from his house. He then heard the laundry finish in the dryer. He pulled it out and put it up redoing Bad's bed. He then went downstairs to make some food. Half way through he heard the water turn off.

Bad got out of the shower and was really happy when he saw one of Forevers hoodies in the pile of clothes Forever left out for him. He changed into the fresh clothes throwing his old ones into the hamper. He then went down where Forever was and clinged onto him. Once Forever finished cooking, he sat down next to bad watching him eat (He had already ate). Once Bad he drank some water. It was getting late so the couple decided to go to bed. They were greeted by the warm sheets that just came out of the dryer when they got in bed. Bad cuddled close to Forever and Forever held him tight as they peacefully fell asleep.