4halo-Truth or dare

Credits: GiantNacho

It was late a night and the couples on the island (Cellbit and Roier, Forever and Bad, Pac and Fit, Slime and Mariana, Foolish and Vegetta, and Quackity and Wilbur) were hanging out near the spawn area on a "6 couple date" it was really just a hang out. It was late and they were playing truth or dare much to Bad's unliking as he originally didn't want to play as he said it was "childish" but eventually Forever convinced him saying it was just a stupid game and could be funny. They were a couple rounds in when it got to Roier who was known for being the most chaotic of the night. "Hmmmmm... Bad truth or dare?" Bad looked at Roier knowing he was gonna be mocked if he chose truth again cause he had done it every round before, but why when he finally decided to be a bit risky did it have to be Roier asking. Hesitantly he said, "Dare." Toilets face lit up. Cellbit found this adorable. Forevers head swooped his head around to face Bad in shock. Roier thought to himself for a minute as he had a truth in mind when he asked Bad. "OooOoo... I have one! Bad I dare you to do a pole dance for Forever, No cheating and pretending but we're not gonna follow cause who knows what's gonna go down." Roier said jokingly towards the end. Forevers head now swooped in Roiers detection his face bright pink. "Cellbit control your husband! Bad you don't have to do that if you don't want to." Forever said defending his boyfriend in fear of marking Bad uncomfortable. Roier made a pouting face and looked at Cellbit who had been put on the spot. He simply said, "it's just a game forever, like you said and he didn't say how long it had to be." Cellbit didn't want to upset his best friend but he also didn't want to deal with a salty Roier later. Bad finally responded, "...Okay, I guess but there's no set Tim's frame right?" Roier nodded. Bad the got up and reached his hand out to Forever. Forever hesitantly grabbed it and with help from bad pulled himself up.

The couple walked off holding hands till they got to the cub. It was empty but the lights were on and the music was still going. They walked in and locked the doors just in case. They didn't want any other guests. Eventually they got to a pole and Bad hesitantly looked at it. Forever grabbed his hand, " you don't have to do this, we can lie if it makes you uncomfortable." Bad looked at Forever with appreciation and love, "it's fine, Forever. I agreed so I'm gonna do it." Forever nodded and sat down and out of Bad's way. Bad grabbed onto the pole debating what to do before he finally started.

He swung himself up and around the pole and just started to do a simple dance. Forever watched in amusement. He thought bad was doing an amazing job. Bad was embarrassed cause he wasn't really good at it in his mind. Forever on the other hand thought differently. "You're so cute! You're doing amazing, sweetheart." Forever said lovingly. Bad blushed a little. He was a little more confident now and not as embarrassed. Forever realized this and continued to give praise in hope it would make Bad more and more comfortable with the situation. By the end of the dance the were both very flustered and Bad was hanging upside down on the pole. Once he flipped over and got down Forever ran up behind him and picked him up holding him close. "You did so good! You're so adorable I love you so so so much! That was so cute. I'm so proud of you!" Forever complimented marking Bad's face light up even more. Forever eventually put him down a kissed him quickly. "Do you wa-" Forever was cut off by bad pressing his lips and body against Forevers. The force of the blow though unintentionally pushed them to the floor. Forever was siting down while Bad was on his lap. Forever readjusted himself to a cris-cross position to make Bad more comfortable while bad was siting on him his legs under Forevers arms which were wrapped around him in support.

The kisses they were once giving turned into a make out session. There lips moving together so in sink and their tongues dancing around in each others mouths. They were so happy with each other. They were laughing in between kisses. Their body go closer to each other as their kisses got more and more deep and passionate.

Once they were finally out of breath they helped each other up. "It's been a while we should get back before they start thinking things." Bad says. Forever kinda frowned as he had enjoyed the alone time with Bad. But he nodded and grabbed Bad's hand and started to walk back. About half way there Bad stoped noticing Forevers collar of his shirt was messed up and fixed it finally realizing the sad look on Forevers face that he was obviously desperately trying to hide. Bad gave him a quick kiss on the lips and said, "why do you look so down, muffin?" Forever looked shocked he thought he hid it better. He kinda giggled recognizing how dumb he thought he was about to sound. "It's kinda stupid but I enjoyed having alone time with... you and I guess I wish it didn't have to end so soon." Forever spilt out. Bad giggled and gave Forever a kiss on his cheek. "We can have some more alone time later I promise" Bad smiled as he spoke. That seemed to cheer Forever up.

Once they got closer they could hear their friends in fits of laughter. They emerged from the trees and smiled walking over holding hand. "Oh, look who's back. How was it?" Roier asks snickering. Bad and Forever just laughed as they continued the game.