Hideduo-Richarlyson! Fit's gonna get mad at you!

From:Crow_8

Fit blinked a couple of times, his eyes hurting from the lack of sleep, moving a bit just to hear their muscles ache at him for staying in the same position for so long.
The anarchist was sitting near Ramón's bed, watching his kid deep asleep while he made sure that he was really okay.

Yesterday some code tried to kill Ramón, and the worst part was when Ramón was down. Luckily Fit was strong enough to get him up and fight the code off.
His mind was constantly thinking about that, thinking about what could have happened if only Fit didn't see how Ramón was down, thinking about what could have happened if another egg was near the zone, thinking about how he wasn't fast enough to avoid Ramón getting down.
And his child was just there, sleeping it off like nothing had happened at all, like his father wasn't near an aneurysm or heart attack or an anxiety attack or whatever.

A message in the chat made them furrow his eyebrows in confusion and stop anything bad he was thinking, clenching his jaw as a nervous tick, trying to process the information he had under their eyes.

>Pactw whispers to you: I need help

Apparently Pac was in potential danger since he decided to personally text Fit for help, —the fact that Pac was willing to trust Fit so hard made his heart ache—, so he was already with his armor on, messing with their inventory, searching for the map of the island so he could check where Pac was exactly as quick as he could.

Fit's whole world slowed down when he saw that Pac was still in his own home, not moving at all and alone without any threat near him.
He was more confused than before, trying to think about what the hell was happening, already grabbing all his weapons and searching for his warpstone in their inventory, using it the instant his fingers leaned into it, ready to protect Pac for whatever thing was happening.

When the purple particles were already all over the place, Fit received another message, this time a calmer one, making him stop and put down the warpstone.

>Pactw whispers to you: not in danger!!

>Pactw whispers to you: Richas being bad again :(

Fit let out a sigh, of course it has to be Richarlyson of all the eggs.
They paused for a second, trying to get air to enter his lungs and to unclench their hands that he didn't notice were turned into fists.
Those two were lucky that Fit really appreciated them.
Pac's going to need to explain a lot.

The anarchist briefly looked at Ramón; he couldn't let him stay here all alone.
Phil wasn't connected, —Fit already checked—, so he did what a good father would do; carefully grabs Ramón, and hugs him tight against his chest.
Fit rises their warpstone, and he closes his eyes when the purple particles appear again.

The fuzzy feeling stopped and Fit opened his eyes, already at the entrance of Pac and Mike's house.
He glanced quickly at Ramón, the child was still very deeply asleep; Fit pets him gently in the head and then knocks at the door, feeling how Ramón stirs a bit in his hold.

No one responded.
Fit grabs Ramón with one arm, and with the other —his metallic one, because he knows it's cold and he doesn't want Ramón to feel it—, carefully searches for their communicator.
He is fast to write when he finds it.

>You whisper to Pactw: at the door rn

Fit looks at Ramón. He knows for sure that if his boy was awake, he would say something sappy like "so you're quitting everything to go to Pac uh".
He's not wrong though.
Fit's willing to do anything to keep Pac's safety intact. And Ramón's. And Richarlyson's.

The anarchist was waiting patiently to hear Pac's prosthetic leg clank on the other side of the door; the sound Pac usually makes on purpose just because he doesn't want to startle the american, Fit knows that and feels grateful for it.