Foolbit(not a ship)-Closed doors, locked in, no keys

From:raygotlost

At first the idea of being locked inside his office didn't sound bad at all, it even sounded fun!

He'd be able to do some random paperwork that he needs to get done while also being able to play Valorant whenever he wanted to and hey, he had enough to eat and drink and sleeping on his desk didn't sound too bad either.

And like expected, the first day was infact pretty nice, pretty chill, he didn't have to think much about anything really and ended up falling asleep on one of his report books.

It turns out though that being stuck in an office alone with no one around and no one to listen to or to distract you, after a bad dream, actually really fucking sucks.

He wouldn't have been able to stop his thoughts, even if he tried, they just wouldn't go away.

Neither paperwork nor Valorant were able to interest him enough to the point that it'd actually distract him.

Guess it was just his luck that he had to have a dream about his family in the first place.

The dream started of quiet happy, it was a nice dream but of course it had to end with Vegetta leaving Foolish and Foolish not being able to move to go after his Lover.

With Leo getting kidnaped and taken away right infront of him, with her screams for her father to help her ringing in his ears, while again, Foolish was just frozen to the floor, not being able to move once again to help her.

With Cellbit and Roier happily walking past Foolish together, leaving him behind without even glancing back at him once.

He knew it was just a dream, that it wasn't real, that it didn't actually happen.

That didn't change the fact though, that it hurt like hell.

It also didn't change how he couldn't stop all those damn thoughts from coming back out of the deepest and darkest corners of his mind.

Thoughts he had locked away for several months.

He misses Vegetta. He has no clue where he went, hell, he doesn't even know if he's still alive. Foolish of course knows that his boyfriend is really strong and the best warrior he knows but... it has been so many months. And there hasn't even been a single sign of him.

No letter, no message, nothing.

No trace that would give him a hint of his boyfriends whereabouts or on how he could be doing.

Of course there was Lobo Nocto but Foolish didn't really know if he could trust his words, saying that he is supposed to wait a bit more for Vegetta.

Said man could have died months ago and Foolish could still be waiting for him to come back.

Of course he normally doesn't think so pessimistic about that whole situation, that's not the cheerful, always happy, silly Foolish that everyone knows.

And no matter what Foolish WILL keep waiting for Vegetta... but that doesn't take aways all those small doubts that have been growing and growing each passing day that goes by on which he has to live without his boyfriend by his side.

He misses him. So much.

He wishes Leo was here.

He could show her that he actually did became employee of the month, she'd be so excited to hear about that.