4halo-You're the one who saved me!

Credits: GiantNacho

Context:

Bad mermaid x pirate Forever
Bad likes the surface above the water and collects things from there that are in sunken ships or on the beach shore. Until one day he sees a ship on the water and swims towards and see a very handsome human (Forever) and it looked like they were celebrating something but he kept looking at the pirate. But then a storm happened Forever helps his crew/friends but then lose balance and fells into the water and Bad saw him fall and saves the pirate and takes him back to the shore and lays a bit on top on the pirate to make sure he (Forever) was ok. Forever opens his eyes and see Bad smiling at him but the mermaid hear something coming so he had to leave and Forever couldn't stop thinking about the person who saved him. Then 5 days later Bad is sitting on rock above water watching to sunset humming a song and then hears something behind him and see the human he saved standing there.

Bad was always the adventurous type. He loved the shore and the things that came from it. He was always fascinated by humans and there weird inventions. He loved watching ships splash on the water and seeing the sailors or pirates sail by. He also liked taking things from sunken ships or things that fell off of ships. None the less, it was always fun to explore. If he has the option he would probably live the rest of his days on shore, but he didn't want to leave or hurt his best friend, Foolish so he stayed... it's not that the ocean was bad necessarily but he longed for more.

One day, later in the afternoon noon, around sunset, Bad was swimming around when he heard a ship full of music and laughter. So he swam to the surface to see what was going on, the seemed to be celebrating something, it was fun to watch the sene of the pirates having fun dancing around. That's when disaster struck a storm came out of no where. Rain was crashing down and thunder struck the boat and sea at alarming rates. The boats was definitely gonna sink. He heard one of the pirates scream, "on our wedding day seriously!"

Then he saw him. A kinda tall pirate, with long blond hair pulled back into a braid, a white long sleeve button up with flared sleeves and a puffy top half, black pants that were kinda baggy, and the most beautiful brown eyes bad had ever seen. Bad was fascinated. He was snapped back into reality when the boy responded, "calm down Cell, what's a wedding without a little drama, let's just make sure Eve gets off safely." The man's voice was like that of a sweet melody in Bad's ears. "Yeah I guess you're right, come on Roier let me help you down." One of the pirates, well Cellbit said walking over to the edge presumably with Roier. Bad didn't care tho all he could think of was the handsome pirate or I guess, Forever.

Eventually they had everyone on their escape ship, well everyone minus Forever who appeared to be looking for someone or something. "Mike I get your a creeper and that you don't mix well with water, but you need to get on now or else you are gonna drown." He yelled towards a boy with pink fluffy hair and a terrified look on his face. "No way in hell am I getting on that thing!" Mike yelled back. Forever looked agitated at this point and one of the other pirates already on the safe boat kept screaming for the both of them looking really concerned. "Come on Mike you can hear Pac screaming, you know he won't leave without you." Forever negotiated. With that Mike ran to the boat and with help from Forever go on.

Then out of no where lightning hit the boat and was thrown off the boat into the cold dark water to far away from the others to reach. "FOREVER!" I heard the crew yell jumping up from their seats. They tried to grab him but to no avail; he was to deep and to far in the water. They had to get out of there. So they did, the rowed away sadly.

Bad then jumped into action and dived into the water and grabbed the sinking pirate. He swiftly swam him to shore. Once he found the beach he placed forever on the golden sand. He swiftly touched his necklace to become more human looking. It wasn't completely human he still had hi merman ears, gills and little fins on the back of his legs and arms but that the best he could do. He go onto of the man to check his pulse. He was breathing and his heart was pounding. That was good, he was alive. After three minutes on shore Forever opened his eyes. He started to process what happened. When he noticed bad he was about to speak but he was cut off by the screaming of a familiar voice yelling his name. Bad scared ran into the ocean and swam away.

"Forever! You're alive!" Mike yelled running towards him. Cellbit, Roier, Pac, and Felps followed behind him. Forever was just sat there looking at the sea. Once Mike got to him he held out a hand to pick him up. Forever took it and with help walked back to their house, but forever couldn't get his mind of the man who saved him.

Meanwhile, with Bad, he swam back to his own place and went straight to his room. He went laid his head on his bead hoping that no one noticed he'd been gone all night saving a pirate. He would be is so much trouble! "Bad! Wake up!" He heard his friend, Foolish yell. He went out of his room and to Foolish. "Hello, Foolish how are you?" Foolish smiles. "Hi, it's good morning. Im assuming you slept well I didn't hear a peep from you." Bad giggled and nodded.

Around 5 days later, Bad found himself near the shore siting in his favorite spot. It was a bunch of rock surrounded by sand on one half and water on the other. The middle is also full of water. He was enjoying the view of the waves crashing when he heard a gasp followed by, "you! You're the guy who saved my life!" Bad was startled and looked towards the sound of the voice. He saw Forever move toward him. Forever plopped down next to him. "Umm... yep that's me.." Bad responded. He was flushed in the face avoiding eye contact. That's when forever realized that Bad was not a human. "What are you?.. oh! Umm is that rude.. sorry." Bad looked shocked. He tapped his necklace and when into his more human like form. "I'm a merman." Bad replied he finally made contact with those beautiful brown eyes bad couldn't forget. "That's cool! I'm an elf." Forever said.

They chatted and walked along the shore the whole day. That had a lot in common. "He, why'd you run off? You know when I woke up?" Forever asked. Bad stop and looked ashamed, "I was scared.." Forever pulled Bad into a hug. "That's okay, well it's getting late, I should get heading back, I hope to see you again soon." Forever pulled apart from the hug, winked at bad and walked away. Bad was immensely flustered now, "see you later!" He yelled out. Then he started heading home.

Over three months they kept meeting up at the same time a leaving for home before dinner. Bad and Forevers friends were sick about hearing about the latter but they didn't care.

One day however Bad meet up at their usual spot to find Forever wasn't there. He walked along the shore line when something caught his eye. His jaw dropped and his face was covered in blush. Forever stood in front of him with a bouquet of flowers that could go into the water and was in a suit. Bad walked towards him and Forever gave him the flowers, "Hey Bad, umm... will you be my partner..." he asked shyly. Bad face formed a huge smile he jumped into Forevers arms screamed "yes!" They were so happy until the moment was ruined by Forever friends pretending to gag or throw up. The two just laughed and Forever chased them around for a while. Then Bad turned around to see Foolish behind him looking at him with a smile on his face, "so this the the Forever guy I can't get you to stop talking about." Foolish laughed as Bad got shy, " he seems nice. I guessing you wanna live on shore and be with him more now you are dating?" Foolish said practically reading Bad. Bad slowly nodded and then looked at Forever who was fake fighting Cellbit then back at Foolish. " I think you'll have fun with that! You should. Just promise you will visit at least once a week?" Bad practically shouted 'promise!' And ran to Forever to tell him the news. With that they invited Foolish to dinner and had a great night.

Bad kept his promise of visiting Foolish, even after they got married three years later. So you guessed it they all lived happily ever after!