Tntduo-Christmas movies and sad memories

Credits: GiantNacho

Wilbur and Quackity have been married for a while. Wilbur always goes on tour for a month or so leaving Quackity with Talullah. He went on one once again and promised this would be the last one for a while. Anyway that was a month ago and he's coming back tomorrow. Quackity was braiding Talullah hair to get her ready to see Wilbur when he gets back. She was babbling about things she did with the other eggs. Mostly stuff with Empanada, pomme, or Chayanne.

"Papa smiley? I have a question?" Talullah stoped half way through a story about her and Chayanne fighting mobs with her abuelo Phil. Quackity paused dropping the strand he was holding letting the first braid he almost finished unravel. "W-what did you just call me?" Quackity asked. He couldn't help but be reminded of Tilín when they called him Papa Q. "I called you papa smiley!" She turned quickly to face quackity. "Do you like it!!" She tilted her head a bit to the left with the biggest smile on her face. "I mean after all you did marry my papi and that make you my papa but I thought..." she rambled on and on. Quackitys eyes started to water. All he could see was his precious hijo in her. His sweet baby Tilín whose life was cut far too short for anybody's liking especially her single dad. It made him think back on the horrible things he did to them the neglect, the hitting, anything. He wished he could take it all back and be the perfect papa for them. His sweet baby deserved so much more. Maybe this was his second chance, maybe not, either way he was gonna make the most of it.

Tears started to pour from his eyes as the memories flooded in like the biggest flood gate was broken. He grabbed Talullah and picked her up holding her close and hugging her tightly never wanting to let go. "I love it little Lula. My sweet baby hija." Talullah smiled at the nick name. She hugged Quackity back and snuggled into his neck smiling.

Once they had there moment and Quackity calmed down he looked at the ribbon tied around his arm. "Hey little Lula, I'm gonna do something different with your hair. I'm gonna braid it with this ribbon." He untied the ribbion showing it off to Talullah. "It was your older sibling Tilín's I'm sure they would have wanted you to have it." Talullah smiled. "It's very pretty papa! I'll protect with my life I promise!" She said turning around to give Quackity access to her hair. "I know you will." He whispered back a small tear falling from his eye. He started to braid her hair gently with the ribbon. It looked so pretty and clashed perfectly with her red skirt she always wore. Once he was done he decided to go take her to go get some hot coco as he would always do on cold winter days with Tilín. He held her hand as she skipped beside him.

Once they arrived and got there hot coco and cookies they enjoyed them at the park watching the snow fall from the fresh winter sky. The cold breeze hitting there faces and the trees swaying gently in the wind. It was quite cold but pleasant. The coco kept Quackity warm enough. Talullah cuddled to his side quite cold. The girl had never done well with the cold before. When he looked down at her her lips were blue. So he gently untied her scarf and wrapped it around the both of them like he always did with Tilín when they were cold. "You okay little Lula?" He smiled at her making sure she wasn't too chilly. After all she didn't want her to catch a cold.

They sat at that bench chatting waving to a friend here and there. They enjoyed eachothers company greatly. Eventually they decided to head home and watch a Christmas movie. As they were walking home they debated what movie they wanted to watch. Quackity wanted to watch elf and Talullah wanted to watch frosty the snowman. Once they got home since they couldn't choose between the two they decided to watch Rudolph as it was one of Wilbur's favorites and they both missed him dearly. They sat on the couch and popped popcorn while setting up the movie. Once the popcorn was finished Quackity put it in a bowl and carried it to the couch. Talullah cuddled up to him and Quackity reached for the remote to start the movie.

When all the sudden the door swung open and Wilbur emerged. "Jesus Christ it's cold outside! Surprise I'm home early!" Talullah and Quackity wiped their heads around to see the man standing at the door entrance closing the door. When Wilbur turned around he was smiling and started walking towards the couch where his husband and his daughter were sitting. As soon as he was close enough Talullah stood up and jumped into Wilbur's arms. He caught he swiftly and spun her around. "Talullah! Mi niña! How are you sweetie!" He greeted her. Quackity got up from his seat and ran over to hug him immediately. "Wilbur I missed you." Quackity spoke in his normal high pitched happy voice swinging his arms around Wilbur.

They stayed hugging each other for a while Talullah smushed in the middle. Once they finally let go Wilbur saw one of his favorite Christmas movies on the screen and got excited.

They all went to the couch and sat down the couple sat next to each other holding a both hand together tightly. Quackity resting his head on Wilbur's shoulder. Talullah laid her head on her dad's lap and held the popcorn on her stomach.

Once they were all settled they started the movie. They sat their comfortably watching the movie eventually falling asleep quackity be happy to have the most amazing family know Tilín was watching over them.