Brazillian Drama(part two)

Credits: GiantNacho

Roier pov mainly

"Cellbit! You're so annoying! Why do you always have to be such a buzz kill!" Forever complained. Forever wanted to do something fun. Every one was cool with it except Cellbit. "Even your husband is being more fun that you!" Cellbit rolled his eyes at the comment. "It's too dangerous Forever, my final answer is no." Cellbit replied sternly. At first the argument was stupid and even funny. But eventually it got pretty heated out of no where. They were throwing shade back and fourth over something so stupid. "I'm sorry I care about are safety Forever, HEY EVERYONE WANNA DO WHAT FOREVER WANT AND BE RECKLESS AND LEAVE ARE KIDS WITH NO PARENTS!" Cellbit said the first part sarcastically but got aggressive in the second half. "No parents are better than a parent who is a cannibal!" Forever snapped back. The whole group was taken aback by is statement. Roier rushed over to comfort Cellbit. "Calma Cellbo, it's okay mi amor." Roier tried to calm down his husband. He snuggled his head into Cellbits neck giving him a gentle kiss. He was about to wrap his arms around Cellbit's waist when out of no where he was pushed to the floor. "Back up Roier! I can fucking handle myself! God you're so god damn annoying! I wish I never married you!" Tears filled Roiers eyes as his husband, his beloved gathino, said that to him. "Celly I-I w-was ju-st trying to h-elp." Roier weakly commented. "Dude what the hell Cellbit that was uncalled for!" Jaiden defended her best friend picking him up from the floor. She pulled Roier into a hug comforting him the best she could.

Roier was in a full blown terrible panic attack. Roier had lots of teams from people abusing him, using him, yelling at him, hurting him, Cellbit knew this very well. He also knew Roier had separation anxiety and many insecurities about being annoying.

The fight was getting worse and worse, almost to the point of violence when Fits voice boomed over the fight stoping it in its tracks. "Sorry, Fit we didn't mean to disturb you." Cellbit started up genuine but quickly turned during the second half, "But some people want us to risk our lives for a 'fun' outing!" Forevers head snapped towards Cellbit and the fighting started up again.

Roier could see the whole this play out. He felt bad for Pac he knew he didn't do well with yelling he also knew that Cellbit scared him quite a bit and while he's gotten better it's definitely not gone.He watched as Fit walked over to him a pull him into a hug. Then giving him a gentle kiss on his head and 'shushed' him abit and wispered comforting things in his ears. It reminded Roier of how his husband would usually act when he was scared. But not this time. He was too busy fighting to notice it to care. So Roier stood there panicking.

"Okay you two quit it! You are scaring Pac." Fit told the two arguing Brazilians. "Well if he had picked a side in the first place we wouldn't be here now would we." Forever snapped back. Cellbit agreed angrily. "Just pick a side Pac and the yelling match would be over." Cellbit said aggressively. Pac clutched onto Fit burring his head in Fits chest too scared to make eye contact. Fit could feel his shirt getting wet from tears.

Roier tried to help Pac knowing how he was feeling but to no avail. "Guys he couldn't he was, and still is, scared. Don't pres-"

"SHUT UP ROIER NO ONE ASKED YOU!" Forever snapped. Roier yelped in fear cowering behind Jaiden now. "DON'T YELL AT MY HUSBAND!" Cellbit snapped back defending his husband. "Y'all are fighting over something so stupid. Come on Pac let's go."

Roier wished he could get out of there like Pac. He felt so alone. " oh, that's right it's your job to yell at him and push him on the floor go ahead." Forever smugly replied. "What the hell is that supposed to mean Forever! I would never do that to-" Cellbit looked over to see Roier shaking with tears falling from his eyes. He had grass stains on his paints and was covered in dirt. "Guapito? What happened mi amor?" Cellbit stared at Roier with worry in his eyes. He obviously didn't know what he did. He probably saw red. "You pushed him to the floor when he was tried to comfort you Cellbit." Jaiden responded for him.Cellbit looked at her shocked. "I would never do that!" Cellbit defended himself. "Well you did Cellbit." Forever said rubbing salt into the wound purposely.

Roier could see Cellbit get sad the angry at himself and then right back at Forever. "I would have never hurt him if you would learn the answer no Forever!" He blamed the president. Forever was taken aback. He retaliated yelling back and fourth once again. Roier saw as the anger rose in them. He didn't know what took over him to interfere again and help but he did. "Quit it you to! It's useless to fight. Just apologize. Forever we can do something fun next time and Cellbit we can do what you want this time. Okay?" Roier was scared for the reactions. To find out there was none. He was completely ignored. He decided he might need to put space between the two. He walked closer and SMACK! He was shoved into a tree roughly from what felt like a hard punch to the gut. He didn't really know as he passed out on impact.

"ROIER!" Jaiden yelled running over to her best friend. Cellbit and Forever finally snapped out of their fight and saw what happened. Felps grabbed Forever and dragged him away saying. "I'm not letting y'all two start up again. Y'all can make up tomorrow. Take care of Roier. Come on Forever I'm taking you to Bad's and you are gonna tell him everything." There was a large groan from Forever after Felps finished. Cellbit ran over to Roier and kneeled at his side picking him up. "I'll take him home and patch him up. See you soon Jaiden." Cellbit informed already walking off with Roier. "Okay, stay safe don't forget to apologize to all three- of them." Jaiden made a very audible pause before continuing through her sentence really trying to get it stuck into Cellbits head.

When Cellbit got home he laid Roier on the bed and took care of all of Roier's scrapes and scratches. Once he was patched up he got Roier a glass of water and got into bed next to him to which Roier immediately cuddled up against him. Cellbit also laid out a pair of clothes for Roier to change into when he woke up as he didn't wanna cross any boundaries.

Eventually, after about a hour and a half, Roier woke up. Roier was cuddled up against Cellbits chest and Cellbit was giving him head scratches while reading. "Gathino?" Roier spoke softly. His voice was laced with sleepiness and a hint of pain. "Roier I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you I was just so angry at Forever. He brought up my past and called me a horrible dad. He just pushed my buttons. I shouldn't have taken it out on you." Cellbit ranted. Roier hushed him cuddling closer. "It's okay mi amor." Roier smiled up at Cellbit.

Roier eventually got into his clean clothes and got some food. Cellbit and him also went to Bad's to apologize to Forever and went to Fits to apologize to Pac but nobody answered so they assumed they were asleep or out doing things so they just returned home and concluded they would apologize later. Roier also called up Jaiden to let her know he was okay.

After all of that was done they went to the bedroom and fell asleep in each others arms. Loving the soft kisses and gentle cuddles from the latter.