guapaduo-Puppy love

Credits: GiantNacho

Wolf hybrid Roier x human Cellbit
Also wolf pup Bobby!
Cellbit was on his way back to his castle after hang out with Favela 6 but then he heard little whimpers after a far so he follows the whimpers to see a little wolf pup trying to nudge the adult wolf that looked to be unconscious but also had a very bad wound. Cellbit got closer which scared the little pup but he tells it that he would help the pup and it's parent and which made the pup nuzzle his leg soon after he (Cellbit) picks up the adult wolf and starts walking as the pup follows next beside him. And let's just say that Cellbit didn't not think that he would fell in love with cute male wolf hybrid and also got attached to the hybrid's son.

"Alright, I'm gonna start heading home." Cellbit parted ways from the Favela 6 heading towards his castle. The others waved to Cellbit as he left meet up location. He walked the long way not really in a rush to get home. He was about a couple hundred blocks away when he heard a whimper coming from the surrounding forest. He looked in the direction of the sound but ended up not finding anything, he then contacted his way to the castle before he heard the whimper again and a rusting in the bushes. This time he decided to check it out. He walks towards the noise getting louder and louder. He pushes some bushes out of the way and sees a little wolf pup nudging against something.

The pup had brown hair, a think fluffy tail, and two small wolf ears pointing back. His hair was in a tiny ponytail with a blue bandanna around his head. He was in cute blue overalls and a white shirt. Once the pup saw Cellbit it started to back up and cuddle against the thing in was nudging before. The pup tried to growl at Cellbit and scare him off but that didn't work. Cellbit walked closer finally seeing what the pup was nudging. It was and older wolf hybrid, he was quite cute in Cellbit's opinion. He was wearing the same thing as the pup. The pair looked almost identical aside from a couple of features and the teal streak in the pups hair.

"Hey buddy, it's gonna be okay, I'm head to help, I promise I won't hurt you or your- ... friend, dad, brother... idk what ever your relationship is." Cellbit comforted. The pup slowly moved towards Cellbit. He could then finally examine the older wolf. The wolf was unconscious and had a large gaping wound on his chest with multiple smaller cuts and bruises. He also saw the little pup was hurt too.

Knowing his castle wasn't far Cellbit decided he would take both wolves home and nurse them back to health. "Okay pup, let's head back to my place so I can make you feel better. I have a kid around your age but it's possible he's with one of his other dads right now. I just want to warn you just in case." The pup nodded and ran over to Cellbit nuzzling up to his as he picked up the older wolf.

Once they made their way back to the castle Cellbit immediately started patching up the older wolfs wounds. He was still bleeding a lot despite his shirt already being drenched. With delicacy he put ointment with medicine imbedded into in on all the wounds. The wrapping them in bandages or medical wrap and cloth depending on the size. Once the wolf was fully packed up he started on the pup. He put the ointment on his small cuts and little bandages as well.

He put the wolves on his bed and let them rest up next to each other. He noted they would most likely be hungry when they woke up and went downstairs to cook. He made a quick meal and got some water for them when he heard movement in his room. He walked into his room food in hand to see the adult wolf finally awake and the little pup snuggled up against him happily. "Oh, you're awake! I made some food for you. Here you go." Cellbit handed the food over to the wolves. He watched the older wolf as he gave the small pup some food and water and made sure they were content before for filling his own needs. It was so sweet how much they obviously cared for each other. "Thank you, sir. I'm Roier and this is my son Bobby." Roier said. He started eating the food. He seemed to enjoy it. "I'm Cellbit, if you don't mind me asking what happened to y'all?" Cellbit didn't want to overstep but what happens was obviously not and accident. Roier nodded and explained how they were attacked by mobs out of no where and his was trying to protect his son on the way to his friends house that was also the other parent of Bobby. Cellbit nodded and suggested they contact the mother as shes probably worried. So they did.

After about a month of recovery Bobby was as good as new and Roier was able to do his normal things. However Cellbit refused to let them leave as Roier still needed to take it slow and really shouldn't be up for long periods of time. Roier found it intriguing how much the man cared for him and his son. Richas, Cellbits kid would also come around and play with Bobby.

Bobby slept in and extra bed in Cellbits room and Roier slept in a guest room.

Two weeks later, it was the middle of the night and Cellbits door was slowly opened by Roier. Cellbit sat up and looked at him. Roier looked scared. "You okay Roi?" Cellbit made the nickname's for the two as they made one for him. Cellbits was 'Cellbo' Bobby's was 'Bobs' and Roiers was 'Roi'. Roier nodded his head 'no'. Cellbit offered him to sleep with him to night. Roiers face lit up and a light dust of pink grew across the twos faces. Roier crawled into Cellbits bed and snuggled up against him. He told Cellbit he was sorry and that he had a nightmare but Cellbit ashored Roier it was okay.

They stayed cuddled up in each others arms in silence for a while before it was broken by Roier. "Why are you so kind to me Andy son." Cellbits face went red. He didn't really know. Something about Roier and his kid was so magnetizing.

Nights like this became frequent. The pair were truly so close. I'm the mornings they would hand out with the kids and at nights they would put them to bed and cuddle till they both fell asleep. It was so peaceful and it made everyone happy. One day in particular was different from the rest. The pair was watching a movie while the kids were upstairs playing. The tension was high and they were both madly in love with each other but to scared to ask the other out. Half way through the movie the pair had scooped so close where their sides were touching and they were holding hands. Cellbit decided 'fuck it' and turned towards Roier. He was gonna ask him out but when he turned he couldn't get the right words out and decided just to kiss him. So that's what he did he pulled Roier close by the waist a kissed him it was a quick and gentle peck.

Roier smile lit up as soon as he did it. Roier wrapped his arms around Cellbits neck and began to kiss him. The small peck Cellbit gave had turned into a make out session. No words were spoken but a conversation had. All they needed was each others lips on there's.

After that day the were official. Then and the kids were even more happy than before. Movie nights and long cuddly mornings became the norm. They were happy with each other and the kids.

Cellbit would have never guessed he would have fell in love with a wolf and his pup.