First Day - Y/n

y/n - your name
f/n - friend name
y/nf - your name pronounced wrong
'...' -  Thoughts

- - - - -

"how the hell did i end up here.." i mutter under my breath as i rub my temples,

Flashback

"i cant believe it.. they took me!" i squealed as i jumped up and down holding my phone, my Roommate and best friend f/n popped her head into the doorway of my room, "the movie agency?" she said in a almost surprised tone "yes! they just emailed me!" i said shoving my phone into her face, "oh my god y/n! your going to do makeup on celebrity's!" she said holding my phone reading the email "i know! i cant believe it!" i squealed once more as i smiled so brightly it felt like it lit up the entire room.

end of flashback

here i was, standing in the middle of a movie set, my head aching, 'why the hell did i have to wake up at 5 fucking AM' i thought as i leaned against a wall behind me, 'i know i shouldn't complain on my first day but still.. not even the actors are here yet' i looked around the set, the director was the only one here. 

'was i too early?' i thought as i sighed, i decided it would be best to set up my makeup table. I put my bag on the table the director told me was my station, i started setting things up, i heard people start to come in the room, i heard the director in the back round talking.

"Jacob! your finally here," i heard him say, 'wait.. did he say Jacob? Jacob Elordi? no.. no its probably a different Jacob.. it couldn't be,' i shook my head. My heart beating fast in my chest
"yup im here," i heard a deep raspy voice say, 'its actually Jacob Elordi..'

i snap my head back to see a tall.. and i mean tall man who id adored for years just a few meters away from me, 'how the hell did i not know Jacob Elordi was going to be on this movie?! I've been one of his die hard fans for so long..' i bit my thumb nail as i looked at him, my cheeks probably flushed.

 'oh got y/n your embarrassing yourself,' i turned around back to my makeup station 'oh god oh god oh god.. calm down! your going to have to do makeup on him too.. i'm.. i'm going to touch his face, oh goddd..' i bit my bottom lip, i tried to make myself look busy with my stuff.

I felt someone tap my shoulder 'oh kill me already..' I turned around to see the director and Jacob.. "y/n! This is Jacob Elordi I'm sure you heard about him," he said smiling brightly 'heard of him? HEARD OF HIM? I'd watched all his movies and interviews at least a million times! It's safe to say I haven't just "heard" of him' is what I wanted to say but instead I said "oh of course I've watched a few of your movies, im y/n l/n and ill be your makeup artist, nice to meet you," I said smiling.

"Well, nice to meet you Ms L/n, hope we get along" he spoke in his.. dark raspy voice id loved, all I did was simply nod smiling, I couldn't speak any longer.

The director and Jacob finally left.. my heart going at insanely fast pace I sat on the chair next to me "this is going to be one hell of a job.." I muttered as I glanced at Jacob and the director greeting everybody.

'If I couldn't speak to him properly without my heart beating nonstop and my stomach butterflies having a party how the hell am I going to do makeup on the man?' I thought rubbing my temples, my head hurting.

'I hate waking up so goddamn early' I thought as I looked up to see Jacob fucking Elordi standing right In front of me. "You alright?" He said, his tone almost sounded.. bored? "Oh, uhm yes it's just very early" I said as I smiled lightly "right, you need to start on the makeup now," he spoke in the same bored tone, he looked to the side. 

I lightly bit my lip, as I unconsciously checked him out, his neck vains.. his sharp jawline his dark brown hair hugging his neck, he looked back at me with a brow raised.

"oh- fuc- I mean, sorry ah- here you can sit here" I said quickly sitting up from the chair and motioning to it 'fucking hell y/n! pull yourself together', he seemed agitated as he sat down. 'they always say never meet your heroes..' I thought scratching the back of my neck, "alright so we're just going natural for now right?" I ask as I got some left over things ready he nodded silently, I glanced at him, he was on his phone doing something, "right" I said my voice just above a whisper, I found the right shade of concealer and turned back to him.

"Can you look up for me?" I ask my eyes flickering from his and his phone, "mmn," he hums as his eyes look up. 'I don't even need to be doing anything, his face is so perfect..' I swipe the concealer under his eyes, and on his four head, and his chin, I went to grab my blending brush, he looked at me so deeply.. like he was examining me.. I felt shivers go down my spine I started blending the concealer.

I look at him my eyebrows a bit furrowed "what's wrong?" He asked as he cocked a brow "oh well, I.. uhm nothing, your all set!" I said smiling "seriously? You didn't even do anything?" He said standing up, i had to take a step back or my neck was going to snap.. 

'damn he was tall.. he was 6'5.. I googled it, and I was barely anything compared to him.. I was (your height)' "O-oh well didnt you seem to need much in the beginning" I said causally complimenting him. He cleared his throat.

"right well, see you later.. y/nf?" i pause for a moment,"ah- its y/n" i corrected him awkwardly "sorry y/nf bye," he said as he looked back on his phone and walked towards the director, 'did he not hear me?' i thought as i stood there dumbfounded, 'god hes so.. so rude.. didn't think id ever think that about Jacob Elordi..'

i stared at him with my brows furrowed as i watched him start to get ready to start filming for the first shoot, meanwhile i waited for the the scene to end i was on my phone texting f/n.

y/n: you'll never guess who i met..

                                                                                                                            f/n: OMG! did u meet Tom Holland?! 

y/n: Nooo Jacob Elordi! 

                                                                                                             f/n: your lying! That's physically impossible!

y/n: i'm so serious! and guess what, hes such an asshole,                                                                                  i just wanted to slap the ego out of him!

                                                                                                                           f/n: no way, you slapping JACOB                                                                                                                      ELORDI? you always whined how much you                                                                                                                                            want him HEHE

y/n: oh cmonnn that was like.. a week ago, hes so stuck up, i just wanna pull that damn stick out of his ass, after i finished the makeup on him he called me y/nf.. and when i corrected him he STILL called me y/nf! like wtf?

i was waiting for f/n response when Jacob appeared out of thin air "fuck-" i yelped as i looked up to him raising his brow and looking down at me. "ah- sorry," i muttered at i got up from the chair putting my phone on the desk, "so.. uhm i need to make the black eye now, correct?" i ask as i stared at him, all he did was nod, i felt an annoying feeling in the back of my head, 'why do all hot dudes have to be ass holes?"

A/N:

Hey pookies, this is technically my first book! i hope u guys like  it🥰