Surprise - Jacob Elordi | y/n

y/n - your name
f/n - friend name
y/nf - your name pronounced wrong

- - - - -

'why is she being so friendly with that fucking backup actor?' i glared at y/n and that backup actor. They were talking, and she kept laughing, we were on the bus to our hotel, it was a very fancy bus, there was drinks and music blasting, everyone was having a good time, but every time i glance at y/n and that damn backup actor i just get even more annoyed, 'fuck this, i'm not gonna let them ruin my mood,' i thought as i started to socialise with everybody.

- - - - -

we finally arrived at the hotel, i had became a bit tipsy from the director offering me drinks.. the tour guide showed us around the hotel, honestly it was nothing special. "when are we getting to our rooms" i ask, not caring if i sound rude or not, i just wanted to sleep on a bed, any bed.

"ah, i'm not done the tour yet.. b-but i can give you your room right now if your tir-" "great, hand it over." i cut her off, "oh right.." she started fumbling with the cards, "h-here" she handed me a card "thanks" i said as i walked away from the crowd 'right.. wheres the rooms?' i thought walking to a building.

i finally found where my room was, "fucking hell, why is there so many rooms in this building" i mutter as i open the room door 'room number 350..' immediately, i crash on the bed and face plant into the pillow, not even getting into the covers, i instantly fell asleep.

- - - - - 

Y/N POV

'Jacob is more of an ass hole then i thought! he seriously stopped the tour guide in the middle of her sentence, the ego on that man,' i thought as i walked to my designated room 'there's so many rooms.. its so confusing' i thought as i walked up to the room that wrote '350' i opened the door, "woah it so big.." i muttered as i walked and- 

"AHH!" i yelp as i saw a grown ass man.. sleeping in my bed, "ugh.. kept it down.." i heard the man- wait no.. its Jacob? Jacob Elordi.. i walked to the side as i saw his peaceful face sleeping, 'a little wake up call wont hurt him..' i thought while smiling.

"JACOBBB! WAKE UP!" i screamed loudly shaking him "fuck! where am i" he said drowsy "your in MY room Mr Elordi" i said doing  his signature 'friendly' smile, "what no? that woman gave me this card.." he said as he began getting up from the bed "yeah she must've messed it up because you were so rude to her and made her nervous" i said furrowing my brows "your an ass" i added as i put my suitcase beside the bed.

"who do you think your calling an ass?!" he said raising his voice "you! your a self absorbed ass" i said cranking my neck up to glare at him, "watch your language y/nf" he said as he began walking out my room "you need to learn manners" i yelled back, i was fed up with him.

"make me." he said turning back to face me, smiling a wicked smile, he towered over me. "maybe i will, then maybe you'll find someone who wont kiss your ass just because your a famous actor!" i snapped, my tone firm,

he scoffed "Right and ill listen to my makeup artist" he turned his heel once more and stormed out my room, banging the door behind him, i started at the door for a few seconds before realising my mistake,"fuck.. i messed up.." i sighed as i sat bad on my bed.

i stared at the place Jacob was once sleeping, 'i wonder.. if it smells like him..' i thought as i crawled over to the side of the bed and put a hand over the pillow, 'its still warm,' i slightly moved my head closer to the pillow, 'fuck- thats so weird y/n stop it..' i thought as i stood up pinching the bridge of my nose, 

'i hate Jacob so fucking much.. ' i huffed as i began unpacking my suitcase, by this time it was 4 PM, i decided to take a shower and look around the hotel, there was spa treatments, a whole 24 hour buffet, and multiple pools! and it was all included 'i'm not gonna let Jacob ruin my vacation!" 

- - - - -

'Jacob has officially ruined my vacation..' i glared at him as he flirts with multiple women right in front of me 'its not like i should be angry by him doing this.. but goddamn i'm fuming.' most of the people from the film were at the beach so i decided to go too, but i wish i just stayed in my room, there's something about seeing a man you hate but also used to love, just flirt with every woman he can.

'fuck this, im going back,' i thought as i began getting up from a bench i was sitting on, suddenly David, (the backup actor,) bumped into me, and he was holding drinks it splashed all over us! "oh shit! im so sorry" i said panicked as i grabbed the glass that had dropped to the floor, "oh no i'm sorry, i bumped into you its my fault," he said laughing scratching the back of his head, he took the glass from me, "do you want to-" David was interrupted by Jacob.

"heyyy, David my mannn!" he said as he swung a arm over Davids shoulder, i sneered at Jacob. he was drunk.. "oh y/nf your here too," he said smiling at me, "yeah.. uhm i'm gonna go," i mumble "you might wanna change that shirt y/nf, i can see your bra" he said nonchalantly smirking evilly, 

"What.." i blurted out as i looked down, 'bright red bra. And a white t-shirt. That's wet. Equals, shirt see fucking through.' i did the math in my head, i quickly covered my chest with my arms. "Haha! ha... ha.. bye." i said as i turned my heal and started fast-walking towards the hotel, "i was enjoying the view!" Jacob barked behind me laughing, "ass hole!" i yelled looking behind me, David was trying to push Jacob off. 'can this day get any worse?!' i thought as i gripped my shirt.

i finally made it to my hotel, and i changed out of that shit, 'why did i decide to wear a RED bra?!' i thought as i fell onto my bed, suddenly there was a ring on my phone, i grabbed it from my side table and checked.

unknown user: hey y/n im still super super sorry about the whole water thing, btw its David

oh its david! i changed his username to his name,

                                                               y/n: oh no its fine, i wasnt looking where i was going lol, also are u                                                                          friends with Jacob? just asking, hes a major ass hole..

David: oh no i could never be friends with a star like him, he does seem like an ass hole, i wonder how he even knew my name lol.

                                                                                              Y/n: true! oh by the way, how did u get my number?

David: oh i asked the director,                                                                                                                                    i've got to go y/n theres a whole party going on! you really should come back!

                                                                  Y/n: oh nah its fine, i'm wayyy to embarrassed to come back out                                                                             tonight haha you have fun! 

i press send as i put my phone back on my side table, 'i need sleep..' by this time it was 9pm, my eyelids felt so heavy.. before i knew it i was asleep.

A/N:

hey pookies! its Raypooksies, i'm open to suggestions in private chat thingy, 😋

Popcorn and Kisses - Jacob Elordi x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara