Drunk - Jacob Elordi

Y/N - your name
sorry 4 the long wait pookies
- - - - -

We arrived at the damn party, Y/n immediately joined the crowd, the house looked like it was nearly about to burst. I sighed under my breath and walked towards the drinks, the moment me and y/n had almost made my heart explode, I can't let that happen again... I needed to end it with her now...

I looked around and saw Vivian beside me, filling her cup to the brim with alcohol, "Oh Jacob! So nice to see you," She squealed, I tried not to roll my eyes, "Yeah," Was all I said, I averted my eyes from hers, I could feel her burning stare on me. 

"Why do you always avoid me?" She got closer to me, as if she wasn't close enough.

I keep my eyes off of her, "We have no business socializing," I replied, she muttered something under her breath, 

"But you're more than happy to socialize with y/n." 

I paused, of course she noticed, I'm basically drooling whenever y/n passes by... were she and David in cahoots?

"She's my makeup artist, small talk is normal." I said, trying to sound as bored as I could. I glanced at her, her cup almost done, "You and y/n are always together," She sneered, she spoke with such venom.

"She's nice," I blandly said, "Now if you're done interrogating me, I'm leaving," I said, beginning to walk away. "Hey! I'm not done talking to you!" She yelled after me, I rolled my eyes as I merged into the crowd.

- - - - - 

I rubbed my temples, 'I've been listening to the same buffoon yap about his failing business for an hour'.  I look around the crowd, 'I'm bored to death, I'm leaving,' I thought as I placed my 6th drink down and headed to the door, before something caught my ear.

"Did you hear? The makeup artist for this movie is in a relationship with David Luu! She's so lucky," A girl giggled as the other one joined in, 'Is she talking about y/n and- David..?'  I clench my fists.

I walk up to the busybody girls, "Excuse me, so sorry to bother but, could you tell me where you found that information? You see, David is my friend and I'm troubled to hear rumors about him," Thank god I could act,

The two girls blushed "Oh- Well um, I heard it going around during the party, I also saw them talking and laughing," She said, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. I nodded slowly, 'He's harassing her again.'  I smiled at the girls, "Thank you so much, have a nice night," I said as I turned my heel.

'I'm going to punch that motherfucker until he bleeds me an ocean,' .I clenched my fists, I looked around the house, pushing people aside and then- There I saw them, y/n and David, she was laughing... With him, why is she such a magnet for trouble. 

I walk towards them and face y/n, they were sat down on a couch, David drinking out of a bottle like a disgusting animal, "y/n it's time to go," I said, trying to keep myself from killing David with my bare hands.

She turned to me, clearly drunk and high on something, "No I'm okay you- You can go" She said, flicking her hand indicating me to leave. She then smiled at David, "Where were we?" She said in her wobbly tone, I furrowed my brows, "You're drunk.  I'm taking you home," I said once more.

She turned her head to me once more, "I said no!" She yelled, I grabbed her wrist, "Y/n.. you're going to get hurt if you stay, you're coming. Right now." I  said sternly. "Hey let her go." David said as he stood up, putting his bottle to the side.

I let go of y/n and turned to him, "You have no fucking  say in this." I said, gritting my teeth, "What's your problem huh? Me and y/n are having a fun time, leave us alone. Isn't that right sweetie?"  He said, lifting her chin up so she looked at him, she drunkenly smiled back. 

I couldn't take it any longer.

"Take your hands off of her," I felt the anger throughout my entire body, I was so close to punching this motherfucker, SWEETIE? REALLY? 

"Make me." he said,

"If you insist," 

I flashed him a grin, before punching the living shit out of him.

Screams erupted, I heard shutters of cameras, 'Pictures...', I look towards the crowd, "Turn your goddamn phones off-" I was cut off with a punch straight in my stomach, causing me to stumble back, David pulled a sneaky move.

I laugh as I get back up, "You wanna be sneaky? You bitch," I punched him back, he stumbled to the ground. I mounted on top of him, and grabbed his collar, preparing a punch that will surely give him a good medical bill.

Before someone grabbed my arm, 'Who-', "Y/n..." Y/n grabbed my arm and tried pulling him back, "What are you doing! Jacob stop," She whined, she looked like she was about to collapse, I looked back at the bloody David underneath me, "This isn't worth it." I muttered as I shook y/n off my arm and got up.

I glanced at y/n, "I don't care what you say, we're leaving," I told y/n, she silently nodded. I gave David one last disgusted look before walking towards the door. 

- - - - -

We were now on the road, my hands gripping the steering wheel, y/n beside me, she was looking out the window. "Are you somewhat sober now?" I ask, not bothering to face her, 

"Yeah.." She replied softly, she moved her head to look at me,

"What the fuck where you thinking?"  I glanced back at her, she paused for a long minute, "Answer the goddamn question y/n." I snare furrowing my brows, 

"I-I don't know... He was being extra nice- Or something, I don't know!" She turned her head away from me, I sighed as I parked in her apartment parking lot, "He knows about us, were you drunk enough to forget he can hurt both of our careers?!" I face her.

"What do you mean by us Jacob, there is no us. there is just me, and you. You made that goddamn clear, so... So don't act so possessive when you cant even date me," She snapped, her eyes filled with bottled up pain.

I pause as I stare at her, she was right, so fucking right, "What do you want from me then? We can't be together and you know it." I looked away from her, "Then I'm ending this. Whatever the fuck this is." She said, her tone laced with anger.

I snapped my head back at her, "What?" I blurted out, "Bye Jacob," Was all she said as she opened the car door and shut it, hard.

A/N:

shiiiiiit pookies, i feel so bad for edging yall for so long.