annoyed - Y/n

We walked to our table and Jacob sighed as he rubbed his temples, "What was David saying?" I ask curiously, he seemed really irritated. Jacob glanced at me and simply said, "He found out,". "WHAT?!" I blurted out, practically screamed. "oh fuck- sorry," I said to everyone staring at me as they proceeded to talk amongst themselves.

I grab Jacob's tie and pull him down, I tug him along and we start walking again. "He found out, what? exactly," I whisper-shout in his ear, he groaned slightly as he rubbed his ear and stared at me, "He found out we're fucking," He growled quietly, I gulp as I let his tie go, I felt heat rush to my face.

"David.. found out..." I said as I brought a hand to my mouth, "Let's go somewhere more private," He said as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me across the room, he was basically dragging me beside him.

- - - - -

We were in a deserted hallway, "How did he find out," I pressured him, "I don't know, when he sat next to me he told me he... that..," He grumbled as a hand combed through his hair, "What? what did he say?" I stepped closer to him,

"He said... That he heard us.. You know.. At the hotel, and you were..." He muttered his voice trailing off into a whisper, as he avoided my gaze, it almost looked like he was blushing.

"I was what?" I took another step closer, he sighed as he rubbed a hand over his mouth,

"You were..."  He cursed under his breath, "You were moaning my name, that's how he fucking found out.". He struggled to make eye contact, I paused and put a hand over my mouth, "He heard that?" I whisper as I look at Jacob who was now pacing around the small hall.

"What do we do?" I mutter as I lean against the wall behind me, "Fucking hell... They're going to think I'm fucking everybody now," He grumbled as he pinched the bridge of his nose, "Everybody? What do you mean?" I said as I furrowed my brows,

"You're my makeup artist, of course they're going to think I'm going to be sleeping with everybody!" He raised his voice causing me to flinch back. "Good to know you're still an ass hole," I snapped, he rolled his eyes. "This was an arrangement remember? Did you seriously think I was going to soften up to you?" He said in a mocking tone.

What's wrong with him? Why is he acting like this! I scowl at him, "Fuck you asshole!" I spat before I stormed off, I heard him mutter something behind my back, everything was a blur. I was so angry I just wanted to run away, I didn't want to be here anymore.

- - - - -

This stupid building was so big I took so many turns and it all looks the same, 'Where the fuck am I?!?' I screamed in my head, this dress was also getting itchy and my face was feeling tired from all the makeup, I didn't even have my phone.

I suddenly bumped into someone, 'I swear if it's Jacob-' I look up and see, 'Oh fuck he's worse' "Y/n! I've been looking for you, Vivian's worried sick," David said with his fake enthusiasm. I take a step back, "Oh I got lost," I  nervously said as I broke eye contact.

He paused for a few seconds before nodding, 'He knows about me and Jacob.. He has the potential to 'ruin' Jacob's career'. I mentally roll my eyes, "Shall we go back? The movie is about to start, it probably already has," he says as he motions in front of me.

I silently nod as we began walking, "How long was I gone for?" I ask casually. "About 25 minutes or so, were you gone with Jacob?" He asks,

My breath gets caught in my throat, I clear my throat, "Yeah, his- uh- his- makeup was ruined, because he was sweating, I went to fix it with him," I prayed that he bought my bluff, he nodded, I took a soundless sigh.

We made it back to everybody, my eyes swept past everyone, until I saw Vivian, talking with Jacob...  She was holding his arm and he didn't seem to hate it. I stifled a sigh, I liked Vivian, it was just she always was so touch starved... David and I walked towards them, and I braced myself for a awkward moment.

"Y/n! I've been looking all over for you," Vivian weeps, she runs up to me and hugs me, "Ah- yeah, sorry, I got lost," I say, along with a nervous chuckle, she frowns as she nods. My eyes and Jacobs catch each other's, I keep my mask calm, 'I'm not letting him know that I'm...' I hated to admit it, 'that I'm jealous..' 

"let's get going, the movie's about to start!" She says as she grabs my hand and begins walking. Vivian dragging me along to the theater where the movie was already on.

- - - - -

I was sitting near the front with Vivian next to me, and next to her was Jacob. I kept glancing at him from behind Vivian's head, I hated him, I hated him so much, but why was I craving his touch so badly right now? I was practically wetting the fucking chair. 'I was never this...' I sigh under my breath 'horny... before'  I cringed at myself before I looked straight ahead at the movie.

The movie didn't have an ounce of my attention right now, I took another shaky sigh, I took another glance at Jacob and- fuck- he was already looking back. I snapped my head towards the movie, my eyes almost popping out my sockets.

Suddenly I felt a small tap on my shoulder, I slowly looked and Jacob had reached his long arm over the back of Vivian's chair and tapped me, I mouthed a 'what?', I tried to look as angry as I could.

He then jerked his chin to the exit door motioning me to go out with him, I pause for a moment before sighing, I nodded. I saw a smug smirk form on his lips, I got up first, I passed a few people then I pushed the door and walked out, I stalked beside the exit door waiting for him.

'What is he planning to do?' I thought as I bit my thumbnail, I heard the door open and I spun around to see Jacob there, we made eye contact until the door closed behind him, "What do you want?" I squeaked out.

He paused for a moment, breaking eye contact, a smirk lingered on his lips, "Listen.. I'm sorry about what I said, but I'm not taking it back," He said as he shrugged, his tone so smug, I hated it, it only makes me angrier. "it's actually no surprise that the Jacob Elordi can't take something back, shows just how petty he is," I said scowling at him.

He furrowed his brows, "Me? Petty? hah! Y/n you have no idea what it means to be truly petty" He snarled, before I could say anything else I heard footsteps coming from inside the Theatre, I snap my head to the door, "Someone's coming," I say, suddenly Jacob grabbed me and pushed me somewhere, judging by the small space and the cleaning supplies, it was a janitor's closet.

A/N: 

ahhh the classic closet trope, (also sorry for not posting for a while, me and my editor have been mad busy😔.)