Accident - Y/n TW!

y/n - your name

TW! Smut

- - - -

it took me a few seconds to register what just happened, and why was I sitting on something hard. "AH FUCK!" I yelp as I jump off Jacob, 'was- was- I sitting on his di-?'

Jacob interrupted my thoughts, "that was your fault! you didn't clean your room" he says sitting up from his previous lying down position, and- was he blushing?

"you grabbed me!" i protested pointing a finger at him too scared to look down.. his blush grew darker "it was in the scene!" he defended himself,

at this point we we're breathing heavily staring at each other with our hearts racing, "fuck this i'm leaving," he grumbled as he snatched the script that was on the bed, he had started walking towards the door.

my heart stopped, 'what if he hates me now?' i thought, "no- Jacob," i blurted out, he stopped, and turned around but just with his head, "what? you gonna blame something else on me now?" he said clearly angry,

"i- uhm.." i fiddle with my fingers, 'what the fuck do i say?!' i thought as i began to panic, "i just- uhm- i-its.." i stutter, my head was spinning, 'what am i even saying' i look at the floor, my vision got blurry.

"y/n? what's going on?" i heard Jacob say, "i-i don't know- i- you- its just-" i was cut off by Jacob "hey its okay y/n calm down," i said as i felt him putting his hand on my shoulders, i could hear the nervousness in his voice.

i look up i saw his face, his eyes were filled with worry, i felt the anxiety in my chest flutter away and replace with butterflies, we stay like that for a few seconds, staring at one another, before he finally speaks up.

"are you.. okay now?" he asked me softly, he was a complete different person from before, i felt as if he cared for me.

"yeah.. i feel better, uhm i really don't know what that was.." i mumble shyly, his grip on my shoulders loosen,

"sorry.." i say looking down, he paused for a few seconds,

"you shouldn't apologize, its my fault," i felt his grip get tighter before he let go of my shoulders and took a step back, i felt my heart sink, 'why did i think something would happen?' i thought as i looked back up at him.

"right.." i mumbled, "ill.. leave now" he said motioning his hands towards the door behind him, he turned around facing the door, "right now?" i blurted out 'fuck y/n can you shut up?!' i cursed at myself in my head, i felt my cheeks grow warm, he paused for a moment and turned his head back.

"yeah.. right now? You wanted me to do something?" he said regaining his previous flirty tone and smirk, "what? no! No no no, goodbye!" i put my hands on his back trying to push him towards the door.

"come on y/n tell me what you want me to do?" his teasing brought butterflies to my stomach, he turned around and grabbed my arms, he looked down at me, "y/n~ don't beat around the bush" he leaned closer to me, i could feel his warm breath on my face, i knew i was redder than a goddamn apple at this point.

"i-i dont know what your talking about.." i mumbled out, i saw his smile slightly grow,

"y/n.. i'm going to kiss you if you don't stop acting so cute" his eyes flickered from my lips to my eyes, i felt every body part heating up.

"im.. not acting like anything.." my voice was just above a whisper, he leaned closer.. his grip on my arms loosening, letting go, he brought up his hand up and held my chin softly.