Closet Activities - Y/n TW!

"Jacob!" i yelp, i felt his hand clamp over my mouth, he was behind me, i kept squirming, trying to get off of him, "quit moving" he whispered close to my ear, he kept me still, until i gave up and accepted defeat, he kept me like that until it was quiet.

He finally let go of my mouth, i pushed myself off him and turned around, the closet was way too small, it could barely fit two people, and Jacob just had to be 6'5, i cranked my neck to look up at him, he was hunched over staring right back, a scowl plastered on my face.

"why did you push us in here? the movie is done now," i protested, "what if there was paparazzi? What if they took a picture of us, what if then we're posted on social media and everyone knows about us, i'm just being cautious" he explained, i rolled my eyes, 'did he not want to be seen with me that much?!' i screamed in my head, "whatever, just- open the door," i said averting my eyes from his.

He just silently nodded as he went to open the door, silence, it didn't open, he tried again harder, "y/n- its not opening" he said as he looked at me, "your lying" i say glaring at him as i tried to open the door, i twisted it, nothing, i tried again using all my strength, nothing,  "we're stuck.." i mutter as my heart beat begins to pick up.

i looked  up at him, "maybe I can call someone," i say as i try to find my phone on me, "i don't have my phone either!" i yell in frustration, "hey calm down, we'll find a way out" he said softly as he put a hand on my shoulder.

Every nerve in my body relaxed at the feeling of his touch, and that burning sensation at my core came back, i felt the heat rise to my face, "y-yeah," i muttered as i broke eye contact, "lets try banging on the door," i said trying to clear the awkward silence, i looked back at him, his grip on my shoulders getting tighter.

"Jac-?" he cut me off, "I need you now," he muttered, his eyes fixed on me and not planning to go anywhere any time soon. "Jacob, right now? we're in a broom clos-" i was inturupted by a rough kiss, i softly yelp as his hands tug at the back of my dress zip, he broke the kiss and started leaving small kisses from my mouth to my jaw and my neck.

Small moans slipped out of my mouth as i squeezed my eyes shut, "you have no idea how much i wanted to rip this dress off you, and how much self control i had to endure" he growled in my ear, my stomach flips, by now the dress zip was undone and the dress becoming loose and slipping of.

I snuggled out of the dress and kicked it to the side, i glared at Jacobs clothes motioning him to strip. he obliged and took his blazer off, then his button down, then his pants, and i watched every bit of it, his muscles flexing at each small movement, he seemed a bit irritated by the small space.

i blushed furiously, "are we seriously going to do it here? its so small.." he began tugging on my underwear, "got any better ideas?" he said along with a dark chuckle, i sighed under my breath.

Jacob took his member out of his boxers, and holy fuck, i will never get used to how big he was, Jacob grabbed one of my legs and hung it on his hip, my legs spread for him, he put the tip on my core and began putting pressure, i bit my lip trying to trap my moans.

'this is the first time we're doing it standing up..' i thought as i glanced up at Jacob, his eyes already locking with mine, "ready?" he says smirking, "looks like someone finally knows how to give a heads up," i teased in a tone that didn't really sound flirty, more like breathless and wobbly.

He chuckled, "answer the question Y/n" he repeated himself, the way he said my name made me crumble, "i'm ready," i breathed and he silently nodded before pushing himself in further in me, i stifled a moan as i pushed my head against the wall behind me.

He started moving, thrusting into me, he was hitting spots that never were hit before, his grunts and small groans sent shivers of pleasure to my core.

My fingernails clawed at his back, my moans growing louder, "wait.." Jacob shushes me, he stopped moving, i still felt the wetness between my thighs.

I also heard footsteps, my head snaps towards the door, i heard keys jingling, 'they're coming in here.' i thought my heart dropped, "Jacob!" i whisper-shouted, he put a finger to his mouth indicating me to be quiet.

"no Jaco-" he put his own hand on my mouth, i was so scared, we were both half naked in a broom closet what were we thinking?! I still heard keys jingling, like someone was trying to find the right key, my breath  was shallow, Jacob slowly pushing himself out of me and he took his hand away from my mouth.

My eyes fixed on the door, "get your clothes on," he whispered so quietly i barely heard it, i did what i was told, i did it as quickly as i could, from my undergarments, to my dress, i bet my makeup was all messed up from the agresive kissing etc.

i finally slipped into my dress and garments, and fixed any imperfections, "im done" i whispered, he nodded, he was also dressed, "oh wait," i said, i saw a bit of lipstick on the side of his lip, i reached up and cleaned it with my thumb, "there.." i mumbled.

Jacob then banged once on the door, "hello? is someone there?" he said, and damn, i knew he was an actor but his voice was so believable, he mimicked a worried and startled tone, the man from the other side of the door answered, "hello? are you stuck in there?" the man asked in a gruffy voice.

Jacob responded with a "yes, me and my friend got locked in here," was all he said, 'the explanation for this would be very awkward..' i thought as i sighed, after a few more jingles of the key, the door was open, my heart beat growing, he was an older man and i was guessing he was a janitor.

He gave us an odd look before letting us go, i finally could breath properly, the adrenaline pulsing within me, i took a glance up at Jacob, he was calm, HOW WAS HE CALM? "if you keep staring your going to burn a whole through me." he said cooly as i rolled my eyes, "how are you not scared?" i asked as i averted my eyes from his.

"well, i've been in situations where i've actually been caught, this is nothing," he said as he shoved his hands into his pocket, he had a smug tone, 'this ass hole..' i thought as i sneered at him.

"Oh wait," i muttered as i looked around, "i need to get my bag," i said to Jacob as he nodded "go inside the theatre ill wait for you outside," he said, "what? why are you waiting?" i asked as we began walking to the theatre.

"there's no uber drivers at this hour, I'll drop you" he simply said as he opened the theatre door for me, 'he keeps switching from ass hole to a gentleman, is he bipolar or something?!' i yell in my head, i just silently nodded and walked inside the room, i walked to my previous seat and grabbed my bag from the chair, i walked back to Jacob.

"alright lets go," he muttered as we walked out the room and walked towards his car. 

A/N: 

writers block has been eating at my ass, also send me a message if you want to see any more tropes