Oopsie - Jacob Elordi

y/n - your name
f/n - friend name
y/nf - your name pronounced wrong
e/c - eye color

- - - - -

I didn't have a lot of alcohol, but I was definitely tipsy, I wanted to be with y/n... Everyone here is the same, she was different... I look around the bar, right now I was sitting with the female lead, I just  found out her name was Vivian. She was clearly flirting with me, I mean she was pretty but so goddamn boring. I couldn't stand her plain personality, after all my efforts to try and give all the signs that I don't fucking like her, she still tries to cling to my arm (literally).

"Vi-.. whatever your name was, I have to go to the restroom," I said trying to shake her off my arm, "Nooo~ I need your big strong muscles to protect me~" she said, but it sounded more like a whine. 'She's more annoying than I thought,' I thought as I groaned under my breath, "Listen, I'm gonna piss my pants right here if you don't let go," I threatened as I glared at the poor girl. "Okay fine whatever," She mumbled as she let go of me, "Finally," I muttered under my breath as I walked towards the men's restroom. 

I stopped when y/n caught my eyes, she was at the end of the bar table with her own drink, on her phone. I grin as I walk towards her, "Why so gloomy y/n?" I ask as I put a hand on the table beside her leaning on it, I was behind her, towering over her. She was as startled as always when she saw me, she snapped her head back. "Oh fuck- you scared me Jacob..." She said as she put a hand over her chest, "Oops" I say sarcastically.

"What are you doing?" She watches me sit on the chair next to her, "Sitting with you?" I say chuckling, "Why are you here... Vivian is there," She asks confused. 'Does she think me and Vivian have a thing going on?' I thought, "And? What difference does that make?" I start to get irritated. She pauses for a moment and looks away, taking a sip from her drink, "Never mind," She mumbles, "I really want to get back to the hotel," She says looking back at me, "Awh, little y/n is not having fun?" I tease her as I laugh lightly, she rolls her eyes, "I've never found getting shit faced drunk fun," She mumbles, taking another sip. I pause for a moment. 

"Want to go with me? I was just about to leave," I lie, I was planning to stay at least another 3 hours like the party animal I was. "You sure?" She asks as she takes a last gulp of her drink, "I'm very sure, come on," I reassure her, she nods. 

- - - - -

I get in the drivers seat and she gets in the passenger, "Didn't you drink?" She asks me as she puts on her seat belt, "Nah just a little, I'm pretty sober,". I start the car and we get on the road, she hums in response. 

A few minutes pass "So... You like Vivian? She's really pretty," She teases and glances at me, I groan dramatically, "Oh please, she's a bore, all she wanted was to get in my pants," I say in disgust, my eyes still on the road, "And here I thought you were a major player," She says, laughing. 

I shoot her with an unamused look, "Wow aren't you just a sweetie," I make a sarcastic remark, "Oh you're too kind," She gives me a cute little smile, I chuckle, "Don't pull your cute shit on me y/n," I say as I look back at the road, by now we've made it back to the hotel. "Cute-?  What, no! I'm not trying anything," She says shyly, I lightly chuckle.

"Right we're back," I say, getting out of the car. Y/n does the same, and we walk back into the hotel. "Right I'll see you tomorrow for our practice?" I ask smirking, looking down at her, "
Oh yeah practice, just come to my hotel room, bye," She says, rubbing her eyes as she begins walking away. 'She must be really tired,' I thought as I shrug it off. I walked to my room.

- - - - -

I was walking to y/n's room, this morning I woke up surprisingly early, I walked into the elevator, my script in my hand, and opened my phone. 'I wonder if she has an Instagram...' I thought as my thumb hovered over the search bar. 'What am I doing...' I thought as as I quickly closed my phone and shoved it in my pocket, 'I'm not desperate like that,'. The elevator doors opened and I continued to walk to y/n's room, a few seconds later I was outside her door, I knocked.

"Hey y/nf, its Jacob" I yell loud enough for her to hear me, I heard things being dropped behind the door, 'What the hell is going on in there?' I thought as I put my ear to the door, "y/n? are you okay?" I ask, unsure of what's going on in there, "Uhh- Yes! One second," I hear her say behind the door, "Okay..?" I cross my arms as I kept hearing things being moved behind the door. 

Finally  y/n opens the door, her hair was wet and she wore casual clothes, gray sweat pants and a white t-shirt, (guessing its the same one from last time..) "Took you long enough," I said as I  walked past her and sat on her bed, "Your room is a mess," I say with wide eyes as I looked around at the piles of clothes around the room.

"Hey! I'm helping you remember, I don't have to do this," She says, squinting her eyes at me as she grabs a towel and starts to dry her damp hair. "Sure whatever, anyways I've got the script here," I say, raising my hand with the script in it. She walks towards me and takes it, "i already memorized it," i say as i watched her read it, her hair was so perfectly placed, her e/c eyes moving slowly reading the words on the paper carefully.

"okay... So this is a romantic scene?" She asks, I could hear the nervousness in her voice, "Yeah, why'd you think I asked you for help?" I chuckled. "it says the male lead here, grabs her and begs for her forgiveness, blah blah, they kiss, blah blah, they make love," She summarizes the scene, "So? we just won't do that stuff," I say looking up at her, "But... Ugh whatever alright." She mumbles as she walks into the bathroom and puts her towel on the rack. 

"Okay lets start," I say as I get up from the bed and walk beside the it, there was some space, she was in front of me. "This is the begging scene, you start," I say, motioning to the script that was in her hands. She nods.

"Who was that lady? Elvis, (male lead) why are you cheating on me?! Am I not enough?" She acts out the scene surprisingly good... "Priscilla(female lead)... it's really not what you think," I started, "then what is it? You don't want me, that's why you're doing this!" She says, acting exactly like how I imagined this scene. I grabbed her arms, but softly, I have to be rough in the actual scene with Vivan. 

She tried pulling away like in the script but I grabbed her shoulders, "Priscilla! stop thi-" I started getting wobbly from the pile of clothes behind me, "Fuck- I'm tripping," I say as I grip y/n's arms harder, "You're gonna make me trip too-!" She yelps as we fall back on the bed.

She... She was sitting directly on my- 

A/N

lil cliff hanger heehee