holding back - Y/n

y/n - your name
f/n - friend name
y/nf - your name pronounced wrong

- - - - -

I was in my hotel room, and my mind was jumping all over the place. 'does Jacob like me? is he teasing me for fun? what the fuck does he want from me!?!' my thoughts circled around each other. I sat on my bed, 'he's making me crazy..' I thought as I pinched the bridge of my nose. I heard my phone ring, 'who's calling me now? it's 8 p.m.' I grabbed my phone and checked it, 'the director?' I answered the phone. "Hello?"

"y/n! come down, we're all going to a nearby bar," he said, clearly way  too excited, 

"Oh uhm well-" I was cut off by someone else on the line. 

"Hey! y/n!" I heard someone yell my name, oh wait its Jacob!

"oh- hey" I said awkwardly.

"You coming down or do I have to drag you out?" He asked, but sounded more like he was threatening me. 

"I guess I'll come?" I sounded more confused than certain.

"See you soon y/n" He hung up, my heart fluttered, 'Guess I have to go now'.

- - - - -

I arrived at the lobby, almost everyone was there. I looked around for Jacob, 'He'll probably not talk to me again...' I thought as I awkwardly fiddled with my fingers, looking around. 

My eyes locked with David's... 'Fuck- he's walking over here'. "Hey y/n! I haven't seen you lately," he said in a friendly tone, 'Because I'm avoiding you!' is what i wanted to say, 

"O-oh haha.. I'm just busy with the movie you know..." I said so fucking awkwardly, "Really? bummer," He chuckled, I wanted to punch him. David stood way too close for comfort.

"Yeah... You- uhm, going to the bar too?" I said, trying my best to not sound irritated. "Oh yeah, do you want to-" 

David was cut off by Jacob, "Y/n! There you are, come you're riding with me," He said, walking up from behind me. I looked up at him, he seemed to be giving David a death stare.

"Right okay," I mumbled as I looked back at David, he looked ticked off, I sighed under my breath. 'why was I fucking relieved?!'

- - - - -

Jacob leaded me somewhere outside, "W-where are we going?" I asked as I cringed at myself for stuttering, 

"my car," He simply said.

'Are we going to be alone?!'  I thought as my stomach twisted, we were in the parking lot now. "Here's my car" he said, pointing to the black Rolls Royce, 'Of course he has an expensive car,' I mentally rolled my eyes. 

He opened the car and I got in the passenger seat, he got in after me and started the car. 

We were on the road, and oh my god the silence was killing me, "Thank you for uhm... saving me from David," I said as I turned to look at him, 'He looked so handsome...' "Yeah, you seemed uneasy," He said before turning to look at me, he smirked and faced the rode again.

"Why'd you get so dolled up? We're just going to the bar," He said laughing, but this laugh was different... He wasn't laughing at me, 'Because I want you to think I'm pretty! You ass hole!' I screamed at him in my head, "Uhm- I guess I just went overboard," I bluffed as I looked back at the window beside me, I felt my cheeks get warm. 

"Jacob?" I called, "Hmn?" He hummed, 

"What was David saying about me?" I asked as I turned back and looked at him, he paused for a moment before looking at me, 

"I'm not repeating what he said," His tone was serious, 

"That bad huh?" I ask as I lean my head against the headrest, a frown on my face. 

"He's a crazy fuck" Jacob cursed at him, I glanced at him, he was facing to the rode, his eyebrows furrowed, I blushed lightly as I bit my thumb nail, 

'I'm in Jacob Elordi's car, other women would kill to be here...' I thought as I tried not to smile.

A few minutes pass and we've made it to the bar, I got outside the car and walked inside with Jacob, his presence beside me made me feel good... when I don't fucking want it to. "We're the first ones?" I ask as I look around the bar. "Looks like it," He mumbles beside me as I look up at him,

 "Right ahh, let's get a place to sit and we'll wait," He said grinning at me, my stomach of course twisted again with butterflies.

We sat at the bar close to the entrance, the place was fairly empty, I leaned on my hand as I watched the bartender make drinks.

"So, how's filming going?" I ask, trying to clear the silence between us, "Honestly, this movie is way too tiring, the script is hard to practice without the female lead," He sighed as he leaned against the table with his arms in front of him.

"Why don't you practice with the female lead?" I say like it's an obvious solution. "That's the thing, I cant, she's always out partying, have you ever even seen her at the damn hotel? she's all over  the place,". I could tell he was irritated by her, and he was right, I've never even seen her outside of the set. 

"Hey y/nf, can you do me a favour?" He asks, I raise a brow, "depends on what the favour is," I say, sitting up straight.

"Can you practice with me? Tomorrow or any day before filming," His smile is so persuasive... "Me?  Practice acting  with you?" I repeat as I think for a moment, I squint my eyes at him 'it would be fun..' i thought as i sighed, "whatever fine, ill help you" i said as i looked up at him, he grinned stupidly 

"for a price! you treat me after" i say, now i'm the one with the stupid grin. 

"oh come on, you didn't have to ask, i know how to treat a woman." he rolled his eyes playfully as i giggled, "Jacob Elordi himself says he knows how to treat a woman? i must be dreaming!" I say before gasping putting a hand over my mouth dramatically. 

Jacob barked a laugh, "oh i damn well know how to treat a woman in.. many ways." he spoke softly as he started to lean closer to me, a sexy- ahem.. a smirk plastered on his face.

"many ways-? o-OH-" i finally realised what he meant by that i slapped a hand over my mouth, i felt my face get hot, 'this guy is crazy!' i thought as my stomach fluttered with butterflies, 

"oh y/n you have a dirty mind" he said as he laughed again, he leaned back, giving me my space.. that i wanted him to invade.

"i don't have a dirty mind, your just provoking it!" i protested as i lowered my hand from my mouth, "sure~" he chuckles, "oh look, everyone is here," he said pointing to a whole village of people walking into the bar. The director walked straight to Jacob, 

"oh Jacob! we were in so much traffic sorry we made you and y/n wait," he said sighing "alright everybody drinks all on me!" the director shouted, 'i'm totally done for tonight..' i thought as i sit in the far corner where nobody was there to bother me. 

I caught a glance at Jacob, Vivan, (the female lead) was introducting her self to him, i felt my heart ache.. 'he'd like someone like her..' i thought leaning on my hand, her blond shiny hair and her perfect blue eyes, of course he'd choose her...

A/N: 
hey pookies, i'm writing a smut scene for a future chapter and its SO HARDDDD i ligit cringe at myself after every 5 words LMAO, but lowkey it sounds so professional hehehe.