Caught - Jacob Elordi

y/n - your name

- - - - -

I woke up earlier than y/n, after last night she fell limp from the damage I did to her. I had carried her up to my bed where she surprisingly asked for more, I looked at her peaceful sleeping face beside me, dried up tear stains on the corners of her eyes, I lightly chuckle.

'I hope I didn't hurt her too much last night,' I thought as I lightly smiled, tucking a small strand of hair out of her face, I flinch my hand back as I see her eyes beginning to open, "Good morning," I say as I try to steady my tone, she opened them fully, her doe eyes staring back up at me.

"Morning? Oh, yeah," She said lightly smiling as she rubbed her eyes. I didn't want to get up, I wanted to stay in bed with her and smell all of her, kiss all of her, but I knew I couldn't- shouldn't... I shouldn't get ahead of myself, so, I got up from the bed.

"Yup, morning, listen, I've got plans today so you gotta go," I lied as I jerked my chin towards the door. 'I have to stay the ass hole if I want this to continue,' I told myself in my head, it seems that I thought that more times than I've said my name.

I saw her lips almost form a frown before she stopped herself and nodded, I felt a knife go through my heart, "You can use the shower," I say, pointing to my washroom. I began putting a shirt on from my closet and a new pair of pants, she rose up from the bed and grabbed her clothes and walked- More like ran, to the washroom.

It had to be better this way, I thought as I rubbed my forehead, sighing, I walked out the room.

Time skip - - - - - Movie Premiere

I wore a grey suit with a white dress shirt underneath and a black tie, it had been 2 weeks since I'd last met y/n, I was so busy these past few days. I looked around, I was on the red carpet, my eyes caught  Vivian's... She's the last person I wanted to be caught chatting with, the fans might think me and her had something going on.

I look beside her and- Y/n..?  Why on earth was y/n here, I thought as I squinted my eyes at her, Vivian started walking towards me, I sigh under my breath.

"Jacob! How are you?" She said in her whiny  voice. Vivian wore a black and gold dress that showed a little too much cleavage,  her blonde hair flowed on her shoulders. "Oh, I've been good," I said dryly, averting my eyes from Vivian. Y/n was looking right back at me, I looked down and saw her stunning dress, it was long and had a slit that ran along her leg and she had a corseted top, it was a shade of dark red.

That damn dress got me so turned on, my eyes swept up and we made eye contact once more, "That's a lovely dress, Y/n," I say as my eyes lingered on her body, the dress fit all her curves, I just wanted to grab her and fuck her right then and there.

Her cheeks became rosy as she nodded, "Uhm, thank you, you look nice too, but- You'd look better with my skills," She said, regaining her flirtatious tone. I raised a brow and smirked, "Oh for sure," I say sarcastically, Vivian interrupted us, "Y/n did my makeup for the event," She said, I pried my eyes away from Y/n's and looked at her.

"I was just about to say, you look decent tonight," I say, maybe it was an asshole move but I wanted Y/n's attention. Y/n kicked my leg and stared at me angrily, "What?  It's a compliment," I smirk, shrugging. Her scowl said, 'Stop-being-an-ass-hole'. my smirk grew. 

I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Why don't you make me?" I purred. I leaned back just a bit, our faces still close, her face turned a shade almost identical to her dress, her eyebrows still furrowed. "Jacob we're in the middle of a premiere." She said quietly, even her voice turned me on, I wanted her to scream my name again just like those other nights.

"And?" I simply ask as I leaned back, giving her space. Vivian was now nowhere to be seen near us, she had probably run off to flirt with some other men, I stifled an eyeroll. "They want you to walk on the runway," She said, pointing to the paparazzi who were yelling my name.

"Hmn, why don't you come with me?" I ask her as I motioned to the red carpet. She paused as she shook her head no, "They're going to think we're a... couple," She mumbled as she tore away from my gaze, and instead looked at all the paparazzi calling me over to the red carpet.

"So? Let them think what they want to think, why would it affect us?" I said along with a chuckle. I put my hand out motioning her to take it, she stared at my hand for a moment before taking it, a soft smile on her face. "If you say so," She said with a giggle.

I pull her along, and we begin walking, stopping for questions. "Jacob, is that your girlfriend?" One of the photographers asked. I chuckle as I look down at y/n, she slightly blushed, she quickly shook her head no, "She's my makeup artist, and one of my close friends now," I simply replied as I put an arm around y/n's shoulder.

The lights flashed in our eyes, "Close friends?"  I heard y/n say in a teasing tone. I glance at her and roll my eyes dramatically, "You want me to say fuck buddies?" I reply, bending down next to her ear, I heard her breath get caught in her throat. I pat her shoulder, "let's get going, there's more interviews," I say as I let go of her shoulder and begin walking ahead.

I heard y/n mumble something under her breath before she started following behind me, we were now off the red carpet after a few more questions from interviewers, some even asked Y/n questions about her job. 

Some questions she struggled with. One asked, 'What was your relationship with Jacob Elordi through this movie?', y/n just froze on the spot, it's not like she can say, 'Oh well, we hated each others guts first, then started flirting like touch starved teenagers and then became fuck buddies,' I don't think so.

We were now dining, y/n was somewhere with Vivian, suddenly someone sat beside me. I turn to see- "What the fuck are you doing here?" I blurt out as I see David sitting beside me, "What? Is this seat reserved? For y/n, perhaps?" He said, mocking me. 'This guy is pissing me off even more,', "Maybe it is, maybe not," I say as I avert my gaze from him.

"I heard you guys," He said. I give him a glance, "You seem to be going crazy, do I need to call a doctor?" I say sarcastically as I roll my eyes, 

"I came to y/n's room and I heard you guys. She was moaning your  name." He said with a mocking smirk.

I struggled to keep a straight face, "I don't know what you're talking about," I said as I shifted in my seat.

"You're fucking y/n, I knew it," He said with an evil grin plastered on his annoying face, 

"Shut the hell up, I'm not doing anything with y/n," I pinch the bridge of my nose,

"She's your little slut isn't she?" He said, leaning closer to me, I was so close to punching him in the face, 'Who does he think he's talking to?'

"If you don't shut your fucking mouth right now I-" My death threat was interrupted as I saw y/n show up in front of me, she probably heard that. She fiddled with her nails as she looked down at me, "Uhm hey, Vivian told me to ask you if you wanted to sit with us?" She fumbled. I knew David's nasty presence made her nervous.

"Of course," I said as I rose up, not sparing another glance at David, and we began walking towards their table. I slightly bend down and whisper in her ear, with a grin, "I was totally going to punch David before you came," I heard her giggle, "If I knew I wouldn't have interrupted," She replied as she looked up at me. It made my heart flutter when it shouldn't.

A/N:
i hate david 😡