Unexpected Confession - Jacob Elordi

y/n - your name

THE PICTURE ABOVE AHHHH😍

- - - - -

After I was done with the shower we headed out to the set, we had to drive there this time. "You need a ride?" I ask her as we got into the elevator .

"Oh- Uh yeah," She said awkwardly, fiddling with her fingers. I leaned against the elevator walls, looking at her, she avoided eye contact with me. 'Why is she acting so uncomfortable now? Did she really expect us to be a couple?' I thought as I furrowed my brows. 

The door opened and she seemed to rather die than stay in here any longer, she walked out the elevator and I followed. We went to the parking lot and got into my car. It was different from the last time she sat in the passenger seat.

I start the car and we were on the road. Y/n kept glancing at me the entire car ride, it was so awkward... I didn't even know what to do or say. We finally made it, both of us exited the car and walked inside.

I changed into filming attire and walked back on set. This time I didn't need y/n to do any prosthetics on me, she was doing Vivian's makeup today and they were smiling and giggling a little too much... I snap my head away from them, 'Maybe I was wrong...' I thought. 

I had to admit, sex with y/n was so much better than I ever could've imagined.. I can't let her go.

- - - - - 

'Why the fuck am I here?!' I thought as I rubbed my eye. After filming, the director and everybody else wanted to go clubbing as a celebration for the last night of vacation. I was a party animal, but this is too much, it's everyday now. 

I looked around and saw y/n at the bar drinking, but there was a man with her, David?! Oh no, it's just some frat boy... They looked like they were flirting... I scowl at them, 'She's really moving on that quickly?' I thought as I grunted under my breath.

Suddenly a couple of girls come up to me wearing skimpy dresses, " Hi~  You're Jacob Elordi right~? We love your movies," One of the girls said. I raise a brow and smirk, I glance back at y/n, she stared right back, 'Two can play at this game' I thought as I look back at the girls.

"You're right I am, I'm so glad you like the movies," I say, flashing my smile, the girls giggle, and I flirt with them further to burn y/n even more.

- - - - -

An hour has passed, the girls were drunk, I don't even know their names, and I glance to see y/n, but she was gone? 'Did she leave? She couldn't, I'm her ride. Did she get a ride from that guy? Oh fuck no,' I thought as I stood up abandoning the girls. I look around and talk to the bartender who pointed towards the dance floor, I catch the boy who was flirting with y/n. His back was facing me, and I walked up to him and pushed him. 

"Hey, where's the girl you were talking to?" I demand, scowling at the shorter  boy, he seemed like he was in his 20s. He grunts as he looked up at me, 

"What the hell man?! I don't know!" He said angrily.

"Did she say she left?" 

"Hmn... I think so, are you her boyfriend? HAHA dude! I feel bad for you, she's a boring bitch," He said, laughing obnoxiously loud. 

I furrow my brows, "What the fuck did you say? Bitch?" I repeat, the anger bubbling up inside me. 

"Yeah dude, she didn't even wanna suck my-" 

I cut him off by punching him, hard.

"REPEAT WHAT YOU FUCKING SAID," I yelled. He stumbled to the ground, the club music blaring into my ears, I heard some people scream,