Click meets Horrorpedia (2)

"Have a seat, Mr. Ghost!"

Horrorpedia happily opened the door and welcomed Click to his room.

Horrorpedia's room shared the same size as others and was a bit dark. The only light source of this room was the light from his TV, but he turned it off and changed to the floor lamp. There were many different horror movies' posters on the wall, tools on the table, a box of two white masks and a single sofa leaning against the wall.

"Small but warm, isn't it?"

Closing the door, Horrorpedia expressed his satisfaction about the room he was given after joining Vertin's team. What made this room special was the freedom to decorate it whatever he liked without following any rules or restrictions.

When pointing at the short chair which he had borrowed from outside, he just realized that the other had been so quiet since the beginning. It was actually not a good sign, based on his experiences.

"Oh sorry, my bad. It was impolite of me to call you like that."

Though he knew the one in front of him may not get upset about that nickname, he still needed to be careful.

"It's okay."

Click slightly shook his head.

Just as he thought, Click was a friendly ghost who wouldn't easily get angry by those trivial things.

On Click's side, he had a quick glance around the room and the person he was talking to.

Horrorpedia was wearing a green T-shirt with an image of monster characters, white shirt outside and colorful hair clips on his bangs which helped reveal his forehead.

In Click's eyes, the man in front of him looked like he was back into his own territory.

Same as him, Click also had somewhere he enjoyed staying before a new war started. It was the place he hung all of his photos on a large board, and under each photo was a name that he gave them.

When both of them sat down, Horrorpedia began talking.

"I always wish to meet a real Ghost who still has thinking and communicating ability."

"So when I heard that there were even two ghosts that met my conditions in Vertin's gang, which is now our gang, I was over the moon!"

Following his speech, the brown eyes often became round and sparkled.

"Before meeting you, I had actually tried to have a conversation with the little one that had a white blanket covering her body."

"White blanket, mysterious child's sobbing sound, appearing in a dark and old place... She was totally like the ghosts in those classic horror movies!"

"But I had failed right after she sensed my presence."

The man shrugged his shoulders with a tired smile.

"Let's put that aside."

Horrorpedia took out files of papers that were crowded with words and had small blank squares in the beginning of each line. There were about 200 questions with a variety of theories he had summed up from all of horror films and movies which had contents related to ghosts. Of course, he had watched all of them.

"Now, let's begin our Ghost interview!" said Horrorpedia, with an excited expression.

One by one, both Click and Horrorpedia seriously went through the long question list. If Click gave unexpected answers that didn't exist in Horrorpedia's knowledge, the following person would quickly take notes into his notebook. At this time, the ghost photographer would speak slowly and patiently repeat if the other couldn't catch up with him.

About an hour and a half later, they finally finished the interview.
Click didn't feel exhausted but Horrorpedia did. His right hand was heavy as hell after all of the writings. Well, with those thorough details, they deserved it, though.

Horrorpedia gave himself another cup of the "weird but good" drink. And Click noticed that whenever Horrorpedia took a sip from the cup, the fatigue in his eyes would briefly fade away.

"You provided me lots of worthy details, but I still need more information about other kinds of ghosts."

Horrorpedia rested the chin on his hand and expressed what he was thinking. To him, Click was just like a friend who would quietly listen to whatever he talked, even if it was a nonsense thing. So he wasn't actually expected to hear the reply from Click.

"I recommend you to meet Ms. Lily. She's a ghostbuster, so she may have more information about other ghosts you are seeking for", said Click.

Horrorpedia was about to spit out the drink in his mouth, but he quickly restrained himself.

"No way! We actually have a ghostbuster here?!"

Click nodded.

"Other than ghosts, Ms. Vertin' companions consist of different abnormal people and things that may suit your horror elements."

"Hey! Let me take a deep breath! Okay, breath in, breath out..."

Horrorpedia raised his hand to signal Click to stop. Right now, so much good news was attacking his fragile heart. Therefore, he needed to control himself against grabbing the shoulders of the ghost photographer in front of him, shaking them and asking him nonstop about all the abnormal things in his words.

'Calm down, myself! We still have a lot of time to see each other. No need to hurry, or I may lose him...'

"Oh, I forgot to tell you."

"Huh?"

"If you need any real pictures about the horrors of war for your future horror films, I can provide them for free." said Click, with a serious and sincere face.

"Mr. Click."

Horrorpedia' eyes once again sparkled and somehow Click thought he saw tears in them.

"You're really an Angel! Not the Biblical ones!"

The man enthusiastically shook the ghost's right hand and the other had no clue why the man became so strange.

It was about 10:30 pm. Their talking finally met its end.

Horrorpedia had a long yawn. He gave Click the payment inside a green envelope, after he had asked the other if he used a bank card and the other said no.

"See you another time, Mr. Ghost!"

He happily waved his hand.

Click gently nodded and replied:

"See you again."

After their farewell, Click left the suitcase and flew to a high place. He sat down on the house roof and looked at the starry night sky.

'Angel, huh...'

'I remember being called like that by someone.'

"Oh."

The ghost just remembered something.

"I forgot to ask him to take a picture."

He looked at the envelope that had cash and a note stuck behind it.

[Thank you for your cooperation! I'm very glad to have an interesting conversation with you. If you need any support from me or want to contact me, just tell Vertin and she will help.
*cute ghost drawings*

Horrorpedia]

Those sparkling eyes which looked like marbles under the sunlight once again appeared in his head.

"Maybe next time."

The ghost photographer murmured.