A chaotic incident in Sicily (4)

"Oh, I- I just want to say thank you!" The bride replied.

"So you can speak English,..." Tennant winked playfully, "...that would be easier for me."

"Please follow my lead to somewhere you can be safe, my lady."

"My pleasure!"

The bride lifted her wedding gown and quickly followed Tennant's footsteps.

Until now, the bloodshed still kept going and there was no sign of decreasing in the number of enemies. Though the resistance from guests and both sides of families attempted to create a short time for the patients and children to evacuate, in reality, no one could escape from the enemy's dense siege. As the time flew, more and more people got serious injuries as well as the number of the deceased.

"Those bastards want to eliminate each one of us!"

A man gritted his teeth while holding his injured arm.

"We can't keep fighting like this anymore!" Another man with an X-shaped scar on his chin said, "We need to find a safe place to hide and wait for our people to come as reinforcements."

"To treat the injured!" A woman who had a large mole above her upper lip added.

"Move to the small island!" An old lady with silver hair tied up in a bun said, "To Isola Bella!"

Soon, her words were spread from person to person, to every corner of the massacre in their family's unique code. The men gradually shifted into a defensive state, while women and some teenagers used what they had to lift the seriously injured people and moved them to the old lady's site.

"Aunt Blanca!"

A boy who had some dried blood stains on his face suddenly asked the woman in a blue dress.

"The people who helped us from the beginning don't seem to understand our family's code."

He looked at his aunt with a pair of courageous eyes.

"Can I go there and tell them?"

The woman in a blue dress stopped for a few seconds and sighed.

"I know you are a brave child, Nino." She caressed the boy's curly hair and refused his request, "But other adults will handle that mission."

"Cause we all know that they are our saviors."

Just like she said, some men carefully approached the team of people with special abilities.

"They are sending some codes. If my memory serves me right, it said..."

Pavia, who now retreated to their team's original spot, watched the signals between the people of Marino clan.

"Go to Isola Bessa?"

He didn't remember much of the order of the code. He just learned it because of the requirements of his previous mission. But this was enough for him to understand what they were saying.

"Go to Isola Bella. The small island near this place."

As he told others, the men from the Marino clan finally came in front of them and repeated the name in Pavia's words.

"Please come with us to Isola Bella. It's a safe place where we can hide and call our reinforcements!"

Their team nodded in agreement.

When they met with the group consisting of the Marino clan and some people from the Greco, they saw Tennant and Balloon Party were already there waiting for them.

The people were divided into three groups. The first group would find the weak point of the siege and try to make a way out, while the second group fought to protect the rear. The third group would help bring the injured people and take care of the children.