A chaotic incident in Sicily (6)

After gathering available information about Ferrozas's case from the groom, they let him go in front of Pavia's threatening eyes. Following the departure of the groom, the man and his wolves also left to have a night walk in his words. As his figures faded away and disappeared among the trees, the wolves with footsteps as light as feathers were nowhere to be seen.

The ghost photographer carefully put the film rolls that were already used in his wood case, then changed his current camera to the specialized camera which had the ability to take pictures better in the dark.

"I'm leaving."

Before going somewhere else, Click nodded with others and informed them of his departure. Instantly, his figure had already blended into the tree leaves.

"You've told him his grandmother's messages?"

Vertin asked the girl who was holding the glass case in her hands.

"Yes, I've described the wedding in detail for Mrs. Marino, thanks to Mr. Click photos."

Vertin noticed that the tension and urgency on her expression had disappeared and were replaced by her usual gentle smile.

"Thank you for your help."

Necrologist bowed and expressed her appreciation to the other four people that still stayed here.

"I have attended a wonderful party and... received the best gift."

Balloon Party replied lazily with her half-closed eyes.

"Smile... smile more... children..."

She mumbled something and completely fell asleep on her giant teddy bear-shaped balloon.

"That was my duty, my lady."

Through the campfire, her smile looked a bit vague. Her wide-brimmed hat had been taken off and placed on her lap.

"Besides, I've achieved my goal and got the precious treasures for my collection."

Glowing between those long slender fingers was an earring made of emeralds. Tennant raised the earring higher and let it obscure the brilliant full moon on her eyes.

There was once a little girl who had just awakened her arcane skill for a few days. That little girl had compared the small diamond in her hand with the brilliant moon in the night sky. Afterwards, she told her father about the result and received pats on the head from him.

His words were no longer remembered, but somehow the feeling of his pats still reappeared as the little girl accidentally repeated that action.

"Just like the old days."

The woman murmured with a pleasant smile.

"Thank you for inviting me to this journey, Necrologist."

The orange-haired girl consciously lowered her voice as she saw most people had gone to sleep.

"I've had the opportunity to enjoy new recipes, meet new people and attend a Sicilian traditional wedding."

Sonetto listed what she had done with joy and her eyes were always as bright as her beautiful orange hair.

"When this mission is completed, let use one day to travel as our wishes."

The gray-haired girl still had that calm expression, even when she just said something that could be counted as breaking the rules of the Foundation.

"Um, Timekeeper?" Sonetto asked confusedly, "It seems like what you just said violates the Foundation's rules?'

"That's not what I meant."