Click meets Necrologist (extra): The photo

Some days later, Necrologist once again appeared before Click's eyes. Still wearing the same outfit, the way she talked with him became more relaxed.

"I just remember that there was another thing I forgot to tell you."

Her beautiful yellow eyes looked right at his dull gray-colored eyes.

"If you need any support or assistance from me to fulfill your wishes, I will absolutely try my best to help you."

Her voice was full of consistency and no doubt that she would actually do what she said.

"Oh, I got it." He nodded.

Then, he took out a photo from one of the small bags on his waist and held it in front of her eyes.

"Can I put your picture in my collection?"

As if remembering her previous words, he added:

"That was my wish."

She was a bit surprised by his actions, but soon acknowledged it.

She smiled gently and replied.

"It's my pleasure."

In the photo, Necrologist was closing her eyes and smiling delicately, while rays of sunshine covered her body from behind.

Her picture was put beside many other photos on a large board in Click's room. Each photo portrayed each individual at different angles with various expressions, and their appearances were familiar with every member in Vertin's team. Apparently, those were the pictures of them.

At the top of all photos, there was a line of capital letters. It said:

MY ALLIES