Prologue/chapter 1: hidden inventory part 1

(Y/n) Used for a glorious purpose they said. Live up to the expectations of your ancestors they said... what a bunch of lies..

(Y/n) was a child when they had placed this responsibility upon him..

(Flashback)

Mom (y/n) are you ready for your calling my son?

(Y/n) Yes mom. I've been told this my entire life. To inherit my clan's ability is the highest honor.

Dad I've raised you good son. Come along now, the ceremony will start.

They walk to the gathering place of the uzaki clan. Everyone they've know awaits their arrival as (y/n) walks in front. They cheer as the eldest son (y/n) enters. The heir to the clan.

Dad You know what to do son, correct?

(Y/n) Yes father I've awaited this my entire life.

(Y/n) walks up to the altar at the end of the building. Everyone he passes by looks at him with smiles on their faces. Once he reaches the altar there lays a skull that glows with red. Everyone in the building rises and starts chanting as he raises his hand above it. The chant grows louder as his hand comes ever so closer to the skull that when it makes impact the crowd bursts into cheers.. but...

(Y/n) Nothing feels different..

Dad Hold on!! Quiet!!

The entire building falls silent as their cheers are cut off.

Dad Why haven't you gain the mark!? On your right hand!

He grabs his sons right hand and raises up high.

Dad There is no mark!! Why don't you have the power?!

(Y/n) I-I don't know! Father-

Dad No. No!! You will not call me father no more. If my heir can't gain the power the whole clan has he is no longer my son.

(Y/n) eyes widen as his heart sinks. His own father.. would disown him just like that?

Mom W-wait maybe he didn't touch it correctly..

Dad Yes!! That must be it!! Touch it again!

He places his hand once more upon the skull and his hand refuses to gain a mark. Instead the skull glow disappears..

Dad Why... what have you done to our clans prized possession!?

(Y/n) I-I haven't done anything!! I just placed my hand-

Dad Quiet!!!... you have dishonored your clan and possibly destroyed our clans sacred item!! Leave before the clan sees to it you are punished!!

(Y/n) eyes swell up as he looks to his mother who turns her head away in shame. His other siblings stare in confusion as his dad and other clan members stare in disappointment and anger.... So he runs.. outside the building is empty as he runs pasts the houses and places he lived in his entire life. Casted out for what? Not being like the rest..

(Y/n) they said I would be the strongest in the clan. The heir to the clan yet I was casted aside just like that.. I hate them all... they all loved me and in a instant they all threw me away!!

He runs and runs until his legs give out. His fist remain clenched as his teeth are slammed shut. He pants for breath behind his closed teeth as he lays there.

(Y/n) Die.. Dead!! They should all be dead!! I never did anything wrong!! I lived to satisfy them and they threw me away like a failure!!

He then slams the ground with his fists causing them to turn red with pain as tears run down his cheeks.