Chapter 5: hidden inventory part 5

(Y/n) visions fades as his eyes close feeling his own body warmth disappear as the last thing he saw was his and gojos killer..

(Y/n) *Gasp*

Thaluta You really are an idiot aren't you?.. I told you to be careful and you get yourself killed..

(Y/n) look around to see himself in a garden of some sorts. A garden full of purple flowers blooming. But there's a mist in the air as he looks at Thaluta standing in front of him.

 But there's a mist in the air as he looks at Thaluta standing in front of him

(Y/n) T-Thaluta? That's you?

Thaluta Ah no.. i forgot about my ability. Let me show you how I actually look.

Thaluta then has a black cloud surround her before it disappears and reveals a human like form with black wings, white hair, red eyes, and pointy horns on her head. Along with this she has on a black outfit with a scythe on her back.

Thaluta More fitting to be in my own flesh

Thaluta More fitting to be in my own flesh.. isn't it?

(Y/n) All this time and I'm barley seeing the real you?

Thaluta Seeing the actual me isn't something you should be doing normally.

(Y/n) what? Why not?

Thaluta If you recall you died. That man that attacked you and gojo killed you both.

(Y/n) I thought I could heal from injuries like that?!

Thaluta Not if your entire heart was stabbed to pieces. You still need somewhat of a heart to regenerate from. Of course I don't need one but I can't switch bodies with you like that to keep you alive. So if you go I go.

(Y/n) Oh..

Thaluta Anyways the only reason you're here is because you died. As being the cursed spirit of death I have powers related to death. First off I can speak with anyone that has died recently such as you.

(Y/n) If I'm dead then how are you still here?

Thaluta Because you're dead but it's still taking some time to kill me. Plus time doesn't move when I'm talking with anyone inside of this place.