Chapter 6: hidden inventory final part

Gojo Actually.. let's get riko.. they have to have her body around here to confirm her death..

(Y/n) Yeah you're right.. riko..

////////

Gojo and (y/n) are walking side by side as (y/n) hold his hands clenched in anger as gojo holds rikos body. They are walking through the time vessel association underground as every single member claps and smiles. They walk towards the underground exit as it opens revealing Geto still alive and well.

Gojo You're pretty late suguru.. no actually you're not. There's multiple buildings with time vessel association in it.. so I guess you were fast..

Geto Satomi.. (y/n)? Is that you two?.. what happened you all are bloody and..

(Y/n) I see you're not damaged? Been healed or did toji not attack you?

Geto Toji? No Shoko healed me I did Encounter that man you named toji..

Rikos hand falls out of the tarp they have her in.

(Y/n) We screwed up.. big time.. it my fault if I had used my abilities instead of acting as a coward-

Gojo No.. its all ours.

Geto yeah... Let's head back..

Gojo Suguru.. do you want us to kill these guys?.

(Y/n) wouldn't be hard for me.

Thaluta Wouldn't be the first.

Suguru What..

Gojo Do you want us to kill everyone here? At this point I wouldn't feel a thing.

Geto No.. theres no point..

(Y/n) Does there always have too?..

Geto it seems they're only common believers anyways. The masterminds that know about our world have probably fled already.. and unlike the bounty they won't be able to talk themselves out of this one.

Gojo and (y/n) then continue forward as (y/n) stops in the middle of the door to look back at Geto.

Geto the organization already had problems it'll dissolve soon..

(Y/n) you still haven't answered my question Geto.. does there need to be a point?

Geto stands silent as the claps of the members fill the room. Geto's hand bawls into a fist as he speaks.

Geto There always has to be.. especially for a jujutsu sorcerer..

(Y/n) if that's what you think..

(Timeskip 1 year later.. August 2007)

(Y/n) Ready gojo?

Gojo Yeah just do it already.

(Y/n) then throws a pencil as Shoko throws a erasure at gojo. The pencil is left floating in the air but the erasure bounces off gojo. She catches it and starts speaking.

Gojo Ah it works. I now have my limitless technique on automatic instead of me doing it manually. Now it can tell the difference between a object based on cursed energy, mass, velocity, and shape.

(Y/n) You've gotten pretty good huh gojo.

Gojo When you're the strongest you get used to it.

(Y/n) Still don't know why you want me to tag on every mission if you can handle yourself.

Gojo Reasons..