Chapter 3: hidden inventory part 3

The group moves towards the location of the star plasma vessel as gojo and (y/n) talk.

(Y/n) You're a dick head you know that?

Gojo Hey don't be mad at me cause you can't afford a drink.

(Y/n) You didn't need to chug the whole thing in front of our faces.

Thaluta Bitch.

Gojo I will punt you

/////

Geto moves inside the building as gojo and (y/n) stay outside in case of any enemy groups coming to surround them. Geto communicates with them by cellphone which only gojo has.

Gojo You really are broke?

(Y/n) I lived in the woods with a curse inside me of course I'm broke.

Gojo Never got that honestly. I mean not everyone can see cursed spirits. You would have been fine living in the city and having a stable job as long as The curse didn't lift her cursed energy too high.

(Y/n) I have my reasons on why.

Gojo oooooo... mysterious..

(Y/n) Shut up.

Geto Focus on the mission for now guys.

Gojo I'm sure it'll be fine I mean tengen-sama asked for us specifically because we're the strongest... well I don't know about him.

(Y/n) Fuck you.

Geto ahh... you know I've been wanting to speak with you for a while satomi. You should stop being so full of yourself.

Gojo Huh?!

Geto You should be more polite and humble since we could meet tengen-sama. Plus it'd scare your juniors less.

Gojo Screw that I don't feel like it.

(Y/n) Maybe you should I'd prefer that.

Gojo shut it newbie.

(Y/n) And Thaluta then both gain tic marks on their head.

Geto Come on satomi.. Ah whatever I'll bring it up again some time later.

Through the phone we hear the doorbell and someone speaking.

(Y/n) Ahh maybe this whole mission isn't that hard for me after all.

Gojo Sure enjoy relaxing while you can because soon the missions will pile on and on.