Chapter 2: hidden inventory part 2

(Y/n) looks at her in a transe.

(Y/n) Holy crap she's beautiful...

Thaluta Cheating on me already?! How dare you!

(Y/n) The hell are you talking about?!

??? Oh wait he's insane too extra points utahime!

Utahime Shut up!!

??? You gonna cry?

Mei Mei Are you gonna consul is if we do gojo?

Gojo Not you since you're strong I know you won't cry in the first place.

Utahime Listen here gojo!! I don't need your damn help-!

Just then a huge monster rises from the ground behind utahime. But just as she starts to scream another huge monster comes from below it holding the other in it's mouth.

(Y/n) W-What the fuck!?

Gojo Hey he can see curses! Though he does have little cursed energy- wait.. you're a curse aren't you?

She says with a smirk on her face.

??? Hey don't swallow that curse I'll absorb it later.. hey what did you say satomi?

Gojo Seems we have another curse for you to absorb and a powerful one too.

Thaluta What!? How is she able to see my cursed energy?! I lowered it for a reason!

??? Really? Those six eyes of yours are really useful.

(Y/n) W-Wait I'm not a curse!

Utahime You lied to us!! Shoko you're here!? Protect me!!

A brown haired girl with a cigarette in her mouth then appears next to gojo.

Gojo Dont worry i should be able to make quick work of him and then you can absorb him okay Geto?

Geto Fine by me.

(Y/n) I told you I'm not a curse!! It's-

Thaluta It's me!!

Thaluta then appears on (y/n) head standing with her chest puffed. Gojo and the others look confused at the chibi person.

Gojo I see no cursed energy in that thing so that's not the curse.

Thaluta Yes it is! Im simply using a avatar to speak with you all currently. I am the real curse inside (y/n).

Gojo A curse inhabiting a body of human? I'm sure she's just controlling you.

(Y/n) She's not!! I willing have allowed her to stay in my body!

Mei Mei quite the dilemma we have here. You're saying you allowed a cursed to inhabit you?

(Y/n) Yes! Well I didn't know she got into my body until like a day later but she isn't bad!!

Gojo Sounds like a bunch of crap you're spitting out. Bleh!

Thaluta If i was controlling him I would have already attacked you for being a prick.

Gojo Haha! Such feisty words from a curse hope you have the power back them up.

Thaluta Oh i do and even more..

(Y/n) Alright um let's not get into a fight please.. I'm not a curse alright she's the curse but isn't a bad one she has saved my life countless times already. Plus curses natural enemies are humans so... she would have killed me already!