Chapter 14: the lava cursed spirit part 2

As the cursed sprit utters those words a black circle surrounds the trio as the ground breaks spewing magma and the terrain around them becomes magma.

Yuji W-What is this!?

(Y/n) It's a domain expansion- watch out.

(Y/n) then pulls yuji as magma spews burning (y/n) hand but it heals quickly.

Satomi lemme give you a brief rundown of a domain expansion Yuji.. basically you use cursed energy to construct an innate domain imbued with a cursed technique in your surroundings. You expedited one when you fought that special grade, though it was an incomplete one without cursed techniques. If it was proper you all would have died.

Yuji Seriously!?

(Y/n) Yeah domains aren't something to be careless of.

(Unless you're (y/n) uzaki or satomi gojo of course)

Satomi A domain expansion requires a lot of energy to form but it's very worth it. One benefit is the environmental change which could boosts one's stats.

Yuji So like buffs in video games?!

Satomi Correct. Another benefit is that any cursed technique imbued in the domain are guaranteed to hit.

Satomi states as she punches a rock thrown at her and breaks it.

Yuji Guaranteed?!

(Y/n) Guaranteed!

Satomi There are serval ways to deal with one so don't worry too much Yuji. The first is by taking the hit by using a cursed technique or, I wouldn't recommend doing this one, but by going outside the domain which is almost impossible.

Cursed sprit If I neutralize that infinity of yours with a dense domain, then my technique will reach you!

Satomi Correct special grade.

Yuji Infinity?

Satomi And lastly the most effective way to deal with a domain, and my favorite way, is to release your own domain. When two domains are unleashed the more refined one will win. Though there are many factors that can determine that as well.

After satomi finishes speaking she takes off her blindfold revealing her blue eyes.

Just then the cursed spirit yells out and attacks as the ground in front of them crumbles and magma spews out

Cursed sprit When I'm done with you there will be nothing left not even ashes gojo satomi!!