Chapter 7: sukuna reapears..

It had been years since (y/n) had first met satomi gojo and joined jujutsu high. (Y/n) had grown with satomi and now has achieved a best friend relationship with her. As for megumi he stayed true to his word and visits them almost every day. Megumi's relationship grew with (y/n) and also satomi's since she would tag along with him time to time. But now times have change as a new threat had reemerged....

Yuji Ugh... what- where am I?

(Y/n) Ah you're awake now.. finally-

Thaluta You piece of shit do you have any idea what you've brought back into this world!!

satomi Hey Thaluta he's a kid he barley even seen what a curse is I doubt it was intentional.

Yuji Hey are you-

Satomi Satomi gojo. And over here is (y/n) and thaluta the small avatar on his shoulder. Me and (y/n) are in charge of the first years at jujutsu high. Just in case you needed a reminder-

Yuji Jujutsu... fushiguro!

Yuji then tries to go forward but is pulled back due to his hands being tied to the ground.

Yuji W-What's this?

(Y/n) I highly suggest you don't worry about anyone else right now itadori Yuji...

Gojo You know it's actually been decided you'll be secretly executed..

Yuji What?..

(Earlier in the day...)

Satomi (y/n)!!!!

(Y/n) yeah satomi?

(Y/n) yeah satomi?

(This is (y/n) outfit just without the symbol on the shoulder and a more blue color then black

(This is (y/n) outfit just without the symbol on the shoulder and a more blue color then black. Also (y/n) wears the glasses satomi had since she gave them to him)

Satomi How's your son doing?

(Y/n) Megumi's not my son I never adopted him.

Satomi Might as well be since you visited him everyday when he was young. Anyways how's his mission?