Chapter 8: thaluta the annoying.

(Y/n) Yeah shut up satomi.

Megumi So.. what are you going to do with him?

Satomi Well like (y/n) said he might have potential as a vessel that is if he's not possessed by sukuna since Thaluta and him are very different.

Thaluta Yeah i don't go around being a dick to people!

(Y/n) Don't scream in my ear..

Satomi But hey megumi what do you think we should do with him?

Megumi Well.. jujutsu rules state that Yuji itadori be executed.. but, i don't want him to die.

Satomi Personal reason? 

Megumi Something like that.. so can you guys save him?

(Y/n) It's be a pain in the ass to get the higher ups around to the idea but if yaga was able to do it for me then I'll be willing to try.

Satomi Got that right. We'll get it sorted out in no time!

(End flashback)

Satomi see the result is still the same! You're gonna be executed!!

Yuji then gets a worried look on his face.

Yuji T-That recap doesn't match with the events currently going on!!

Satomi Oi we did our best okay? Hey look you still gotta die but we got the sentence suspended.

Yuji What's the mean you're just gonna kill me later?

(Y/n) No you see you ate a finger to become sukuna's vessel correct?

Yuji Yeah..

(Y/n) Well we proposed to the higher ups that you eat all 20 fingers that sukuna has so then we kill you and kill sukuna along with you. Easy right?

Yuji Uh..

Satomi You see this finger right?

Satomi then waves around a finger like the one Yuji ate.

Yuji Oh yeah i ate one similar to that.

Satomi Well theres 20 of these fingers out there. We currently have six.

Yuji 20 for each finger and toe?

Satomi No sukuna has four arms. But you see these fingers are quite invincible.

Satomi then blasts the finger into the wall as it makes a small crater.

Satomi But that's where you come in! When you die you'll take sukuna with you meaning he dies too. Our elders are bunch of cowards they want us to kill you instantly using (y/n). But thats a waste right?.

Yuji Why him?

(Y/n) Because I am also a vessel.. well kinda my inhibitor and me have kinda combined so we're kinda the same now.

Thaluta Highly different.

Yuji Still why do you have to kill me?

(Y/n) Well it's because the curse inside me Thaluta, hates sukuna. Like she hates him deeply so the high ups decided that Thaluta and me be the executor of sukuna shall he reappear since we're both powerful.

Thaluta Im powerful.

(Y/n) Don't be annoying your curse energy is basically combined with mines at this point so your power is mine now.