Chapter 11: special grade curse..

Unknown cursed spirit spotted on the outskirts of Tokyo wielding what looks to be a unknown cursed weapon.
Grade: possibly special grade.

Special grade (y/n) [REDACTED]was dispatched.

(Y/n) I really need some type of transportation..

Thaluta You really thought we'd be better off walking?.. you're an idiot.

(Y/n) Not like I thought the curse was actually this far.. maybe I'll get a motorcycle or something.. after all I can't die on it!

Thaluta Just focus on the task at hand.

(Y/n) Someone's serious.

Thaluta That curse could very well be the thing I'm sensing from the heian era of course I'd be serious. Besides sukuna there were other pain in the asses.

(Y/n) Oh.. well then let's hope it's just at normal special grade..

(Y/n) walks some more before arriving at the location the higher ups had given him.

(Y/n) This place definitely doesn't look ominous.

Thaluta Yeah stay on guard-

??? My my is that a familiar cursed energy I sense? Lady Thaluta it's been so long- wait a minute.. did you change your appearance lady Thaluta? I'm not one to judge but... a man?

(Y/n) A curse spirit that looks like a human? You don't see that every day

??? Do you not remember who I am lady Thaluta? Did that transformation make you a little forgetful?

Thaluta How could i forget one of my most faithful followers? Asami..

Asami Lady Thaluta why is your voice coming from that little character? Are you not the man I'm looking at?

Thaluta That little character is a avatar of me asami. This man that you presume is me is my vessel.

Asami Vessel?! Lady Thaluta what happened that required you to have a vessel!?

Thaluta That stain on this world ryomen sukuna tricked me into a trap. Him along with the uzaki clan trapped me into the skull of the clan's leader. Forever making me need a host of object to stay alive. Fortunately I was able to escape that skull due to this man you see before you.

(Y/n) Yo.

Asami Ah... I see.. what is your vessels name?

Thaluta His name is (y/n) uzaki. But he doesn't like being called his last name so refrain from using it.

Asami I understand. Thank you lord (y/n) for housing lady Thaluta.

Asami says as she kneels in front of (y/n)