Chapter 9: stalker.

Yaga but you're going to tell me you can't overlook death that is caused by a curse?

Yuji It was someone's dying wish so I don't care about the details. I want to protect people.

Yaga dying wish? So you'll only fight curses just because someone else told you to?... you fail..

Yuji's eyes open in surprise as yaga casts out his right hand towards a doll. The doll comes to life and growls as it launches at Yuji. It punches Yuji as he blocks it with his backpack sending him flying back a few feet.

Yaga a persons true nature is revealed during a crisis. So I'll keep attacking you until I get a answer I'm satisfied with.

Yuji Look.. that someone wasn't just someone else, it was a family members dying wish!!

Yuji attacks once more and sends the doll flying until it bounces of a wall on to the poles in the room until it speeds up and hits Yuji again. Yaga begins to explain to Yuji how hard it is being a sorcerer as satomi speaks to (y/n).

Satomi You think he's gonna pass?

(Y/n) Yeah I'm sure he will yaga is just trying to get the real reason for him fighting. Even if he did reject him I'd still train him.

Satomi And that's another kid you've "adopted" quite a big family you have don't you?

(Y/n) yeah maybe you should try being a active caretaker.

Satomi Nah I love going out and enjoying the fresh world.

(Y/n) Ah that reminds me. I need to go see utahime-senpai.

Satomi Utahime? What- why?

(Y/n) Oh because she wanted to try that one place with the dumplings you told me about.

Satomi but we haven't tried it yet,together...

(Y/n) I know but it's just utahime-senpai plus I haven't talked to hung out with her in a week plus I owe her for giving me her lunch that one time.

Satomi Wow you're ditching me like that? Fake friend.

(Y/n) I'm just going out to eat with her for today we go out every week or like every day I don't see why it's a big deal.

Thaluta ...dumbass..

Just as satomi was about to respond yaga answers to Yuji.

Yaga You passed. Welcome to jujutsu high.

Yuji then sighs in relief as the puppet still punches him.

Yaga Satomi, show him to the dorms and explain everything about the security.

Satomi Yeah got it..

(Y/n) Alright I'll see you two later then.

Yuji Thanks for everything sensei!

(Y/n) No problem itadori.

(Y/n) then walks out of the building and heads outside.

(Y/n) Okay haven't used this in a while so let's see if it still works.

Thaluta Using the teleportation stamps?

(Y/n) Yeah let's hope that the stamps are still safe.

(Y/n) proceeds to raise his thumb and middle finger as he snaps them causing his body to turn into red dust as he teleports. (Y/n) then reappears with red dust as he slips on a rock that was on the mark. He falls and lays on the ground till he hears footsteps and sees the one he's looking for looking down at him.